Council of Trent
(07-26-2018, 02:06 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 11:22 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [Image: Twitter-I-rest-my-case-c7c3a5.png]

Well played, Sir, well played! LOL

Better watch out Jovan, MM may be offended by your use of a smiley face.
I doubt it will offend MM but it apparently offends you.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • jovan66102, MagisterMusicae
(07-26-2018, 12:19 PM)Dominicus Wrote: I doubt it will offend MM but it apparently offends you.

Really Dominicus? Have I been saying it is necessary to put courtesy before truth? Actually it has been just the opposite. Since your here, however, why not add something substantial to the thread? MM has already shown that he's incapable of doing so. Maybe, you can answer some of the questions he keeps avoiding. Was Jesus being courteous to the Pharisees when he called them hypocrites, serpents, vipers, whitewashed tombs, sons of Hell etc., or not?
(07-26-2018, 08:18 AM)Old World Order Wrote: Indeed, that was the only case you had.

I have others cases which are not under that fold. Them too I also rest.

[Image: i-rest-my-case-275985.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Dominicus, Florus
Shame this debate collapsed. I found it to be an infortmative read. Setting aside the “pwnage” that it disintegrated into, I found New World Order’s side of things very compelling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Old World Order
(07-26-2018, 07:06 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Shame this debate collapsed. I found it to be an infortmative read. Setting aside the “pwnage” that it disintegrated into, I found New World Order’s side of things very compelling.

Same here. I agree on all points.  ---^
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • Old World Order, Some Guy
also lmao @ messing up Old World Order’s name and making it the exact opposite. My B <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Old World Order
(07-26-2018, 08:41 PM)Some Guy Wrote: also lmao @ messing up Old World Order’s name and making it the exact opposite. My B <3

No problem Some Guy. I had a feeling you meant Old World Order. MM's posts really lacked anything substantial or compelling (especially towards the end).
I'm not sure i'd call anything MM has to say "insubstantial".
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dominicus's post:
  • Some Guy
(07-26-2018, 08:51 PM)Old World Order Wrote: MM's posts really lacked anything substantial or compelling (especially towards the end).

There are not sufficient emoticons to express my hilarious incredulity at this statement, but I'll try. Crazy  Rolleyes Huh  Dodgy Confused Exclamation Huh LOL Crazy Crazy Censored Crazy LOL
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Dominicus