Traditional Guy Looking for that special Girl.
Sex: Male

Birthdate and age as of posting date: August 4th, 1999...18 years old.

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Possibly.

Basic physical description: 5'10, athletic build with thick, curly, blonde hair and blue/grey eyes.

Do you have any children?: No.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: SSPX; But I am not averse to dating women who attend mass under the auspices of other types of priests. Conservative Novus Ordo women interested in the TLM are fine too.

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: I would not live anywhere that doesn't have the TLM nearby (an hour away tops).

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Saint George.

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Grew up worshipping at the TLM exclusively. 

Introvert or extrovert?: A mix of both depending on the circumstances.

Keirsey personality type, if known: I don’t know

Ethnic heritage: Irish, Quebecois and Huron Indian. 

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Unimportant. 

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to date and eventually marry? How important is this?: 16-21 and yes, it's important. 

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?:Only for extremely grave reasons with the permission of your confessor. The primary purpose of marriage is the procreation of children after all . 

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: Before the birth of our first child is ok. After that...not until our last child is grown.

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: Ideally we would have a joint account and she could make any purchase below a set $ amount without us having to talk about it (this would be true with me having to speak to her too). 

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Yes...my home church is St. Mary Magdalene, after all.

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker"?: No...Virginity would be the ideal though. 

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: Pride...But I am working on it. 

What would others say are your best qualities?: I’m intelligent, hard-working, romantic, have a great sense of humor and compassionate.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: I sometimes concentrate on things so intensely that I don't immediately hear someone addressing me. 

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: A woman who is a strong an unyielding Catholic with a regular prayer life (one of the most amazing and fulfilling things a couple can do is pray together). I love a woman who is extremely feminine, graceful, demure at times and one who embraces traditional male/female roles...I abhor feminism...there is nothing so unfeminine as feminism. For her to be talented musically would be awesome too; as I sing in my chapels choir.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Lying and immodesty.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: Relationships are like plants: you have to give them attention to make them grow. 

Political ideals: Conservative and a woman who is passionately pro-life.

Education: Going to Missouri University...Go Mizzou!!!

Employment: Part-time soldier in Army National Gaurd 

Health: Excellent! I'm a serious Athelete...but if you're not that's ok too...come watch me.

Allergies: Liberals

Smoke?: No

Drink?: I enjoy the rare glass of wine or a beer during Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas...otherwise no.

Night owl or morning lark?: Both

How messy or disorganized are you?: not at all.

What makes you laugh?: The Marx brothers, The Three Stooges, Steven Wright, Calvin and Hobbes and bad Dad Jokes.

What are the little things that please or delight you?: Walks on forested trails, amusement parks, carnivals and fairs and a girl with pretty, freshly-shampooed hair

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: Happily married with beautiful, innocent and holy children. I am deciding between several career choices.

Intellectual interests:Chess, Reading and History.

Hobbies: Running (I was a state XC qualufier) computers, music and English Country Dancing.

Talents: I can singing, drawing and running.

Music you actually listen to most often: Classic rock, classical and some country.

Favorite movies/TV shows: Marvel movies and Blue Bloods.

Favorite foods: A
Italian, Mexican and home-cooked. 

Do you follow any specific food regimen?: No.

Serious pet peeves: Smoking, vaping and rap "music."

Pets: a husky/Sheppard mix named "Cookie with a blue and a brown eye.

Idea of a romantic evening: Dinner at a nice restaraunt, great conversation and a long walk holding hands and a nice kiss goodnight.
I realize that I seriously botched grammar, spelling and capitalization...What can I say?...Yes I knowhe rules, but I was distracted...Mea culpa...if you're a grammar Nazi my mistakes have been noted.

Oh...I should have listed under "pet peeves" "grammar nazis."
Check out some girls at the FSSP or other trad Churches near you Romeo LOL
You seem quite a catch looking at your profile i bet it won't be long till you find her. If your quite an athlete become a pro and make millions for yourself and to help the Trad Communities.
(06-07-2018, 05:22 PM)salus Wrote: Check out some girls at the FSSP or other trad Churches near you Romeo LOL

The problem with that is the next closest Mass is in Louisiana, MO and there are no eligible girls there within my age range. I am about an equal distance between KC and STL but driving there in the hope of meeting someone at coffee and donuts is iffy; but certainly worth a shot...this post is simply another avenue to try.