Pro-lifers claim irregularities in Ireland abortion vote, plan legal challenge
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/voter-...um-results

Interesting story. Now's the time to continue storming Heaven with prayers.
My comment when I blogged this story,

More on the, quite likely, rigged baby killing referendum in Ireland. We know that the communist student unions in the UK were paying airfare for Irish students to return home to vote, possibly illegally depending on how long they had been out of country. There have been rumours that the pro-murder side paid for Irish citizens resident overseas to return home. Now it comes out that large numbers of likely 'no' voters, nuns and the elderly, for example, were possibly removed from the electoral roll to make sure they couldn't vote.

I was stunned at the margin by which the violent killing of society's most defenceless won. I had been following the polling data quite closely, and the day before the referendum, the two sides were neck and neck. On polling day, it was two to one in favour of murder. I wondered then how the pro-murder Government under its gay, foreign Taoiseach had rigged the election. Now, the facts might actually come out, if they aren't suppressed by the atheists in Government.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and will heal their land. My eyes also shall be open, and my ears attentive to the prayer of him that shall pray in this place.
It seems quixotic,like it's more a symbolic act than anything else. Remember when evil wants the law in its favor "no" only means "not yet." Didnt the pope even stay mute on this? Catholic Ireland exists at Silverstream Priory and all the old landmarks and shrines but aside from that it's looking bleak.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
(06-11-2018, 03:45 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Didn't the pope even stay mute on this?

Yep, but now he's going to Ireland to 'celebrate' the family with James Martin as an honoured guest.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe