Shane Leslie's Ghost Book: An antidote to materialism
A new article from Reign of Mary talks about how Shane Leslie's Ghost Book, published by our friends at Tumblar House, is "an antidote to materialism".

For the informed traditional Catholic, this article is worth the read, and covers some other interesting topics as well.

"Generating a stir in traditional circles, Reign of Mary seeks to confront false traditionalism and help re-establish a truly Christian civilisation."
Oh yeah, scare the living daylights out of 'em. It's a good idea. For some people, (myself included) that's the only way they're gonna get the sense knocked into them. First comes love, then comes big time fear, then love.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jacafamala's post:
  • Mark Williams
One of the saints said that a soul in the state of grace need not fear demons, for they are cowards. I don't exactly know, but it might have been St. Theresa of Liseaux.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • Mark Williams
(06-15-2018, 07:14 PM)ServusDei Wrote: One of the saints said that a soul in the state of grace need not fear demons, for they are cowards. I don't exactly know, but it might have been St. Theresa of Liseaux.

Maybe that's why I haven't made it big yet--saint-wise, I mean. I mean if they could beat the you know what out of Padre Pio, you know? Ooh bay.