Cardinal Burke: Irish Catholics ‘did not receive support from Rome’
Ireland’s recent caving into the globalist agenda of abortion and same-sex “marriage” is partly due to silence coming from Rome, American Cardinal Raymond Burke said in an interview last week with Polish weekly “Sieci” magazine. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardin...in-abortio
I think even if the Pope did speak out the Irish people have been brainwashed and don't have the mental ability to distinguish between what JESUS teaches and what rotten bishops, priests and sisters do in their own lives.
(06-13-2018, 05:59 PM)salus Wrote: I think even if the Pope did speak out the Irish people have been brainwashed and don't have the mental ability to distinguish between what JESUS teaches and what rotten bishops, priests and sisters do in their own lives.

Perhaps, but it is his responsibility to try.
[-] The following 5 users Like MaryTN's post:
  • austenbosten, Eric F, HailGilbert, jovan66102, ServusDei
Did you see that they announced today that, whilst there will be a 'conscience clause' for individuals, all hospitals in Ireland will be required to perform abortions. Nice thing to announce on the Feast of OL of Fatima.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(06-13-2018, 08:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Did you see that they announced today that, whilst there will be a 'conscience clause' for individuals, all hospitals in Ireland will be required to perform abortions. Nice thing to announce on the Feast of OL of Fatima.

Wasn't that last month? Today's St Anthony.
Today is 101st anniversary of the Blessed Mother's second appearance at Fatima.
(06-13-2018, 09:51 PM)Paul Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 08:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Did you see that they announced today that, whilst there will be a 'conscience clause' for individuals, all hospitals in Ireland will be required to perform abortions. Nice thing to announce on the Feast of OL of Fatima.

In the NO Calendar! In the NO Calendar! LOL

St Bernard of Clairvaux

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-ir...bort-babie

The introduction I wrote to this article when I shared it on my blog:

Why am I not surprised? The Taoiseach obviously intends to crush Catholicism in Ireland. The irony is that he heads Fine Gael, a party that started out on the Right of Irish politics. Hell! Colonel Duffy's National Guard, the so-called 'Blue Shirts' were one of the parties that founded Fine Gael. Many of their members went to Spain to join la Cruzada and fight with Franco against men like Leo Varadkar!

And it was announced on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima (New Calendar)! I wonder if that was a deliberate insult to the Mother of God, or if their Master, Satan, just moved them to do it?

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Roger Buck
(06-13-2018, 11:10 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 09:51 PM)Paul Wrote:

In the NO Calendar! In the NO Calendar! LOL

You know it's June now, right? Smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Roman_Calendar

But, speaking of conscience clauses, it sounds like Ireland's lost its conscience. Perhaps St Anthony can find it for them.
(06-14-2018, 10:06 AM)Paul Wrote: You know it's June now, right? Smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Roman_Calendar

It's also pride month, so June is self-identifying as May. Sticking tongue out at you

Quote:But, speaking of conscience clauses, it sounds like Ireland's lost its conscience. Perhaps St Anthony can find it for them.

Sad, yet true.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden