Argentina Could Legalize Abortion Today
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/...bill-54157

Once again we're not hearing anything from the guy who's suppose to be in charge.
Craziness, I tells ya.  My wife's family is Argentine, and they're livid about this vote. 

I'm still in shock (kind of) that the pope hasn't spoken out more forcefully against this.  This is the only article I've found regarding him condemning the legalization of abortion in his native country, and it's 3 months old.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
                                          No decision yet, but if they don't legalize abortion, it's pretty much a guarantee that Catholic churches will be vandalized.
The Argentine congress approved the bill.  Now it's off to the senate, and the president already said he'd sign it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/j...e-abortion
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
And absolutely no word from a prominent Argentine Catholic living in a hotel in the Vatican City. sad
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Something should be done.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Well, your boy in Rome certainly won't do anything, just as he did absolutely nothing in the Irish situation.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

http://4christum.blogspot.com/2018/06/be...rtion.html

Alot of sick women, along with men, are now dancing in the streets, just like in Ireland, celebrating that it will soon be legal to go Jack the Ripper on the unborn.
That's terrible.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
What kind of twisted minds celebrate this