Please Help Find Link To Buy SSPX Combat Rosary
Hello,

A while back someone recommended the combat rosaries made by the SSPX priory and I bought a few.

Now I can't seem to find the link anywhere to get back to the site and buy another one.

Can anyone help me locate them again?

Thanks!  Shy
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
What kind of rosary do you like?

Here's a link to alot of rosaries: https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&tbm=shop&q=rosary+beads&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie4vj889PbAhWR14MKHWv9BDgQniwIgQQoAw&biw=1030&bih=677
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
Try going to Roman Catholic Gear.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
Roman Catholic Gear has only a little selection.
Pray the Rosary
(06-14-2018, 04:05 PM)ServusDei Wrote: Roman Catholic Gear has only a little selection.

She's looking for specifically combat rosaries.
Ah. String is better than metal links, as it is more durable.
Pray the Rosary
(06-14-2018, 04:18 PM)ServusDei Wrote: Ah. String is better than metal links, as it is more durable.

Well these aren't made with links rather the same type of chain as on dog tag mecklaces, they are quite durable. I have one of my own and it's never broken.

The ones from RCG have a miraculous medal centerpiece with a saint Benedict medal and pardon crucifix. They are very well made.
Someone had mentioned a Rosary with a 3-5-10 setup where you can slide the beads and they stick so you can start when you left off. Memory Rosary or something like that. I made a few of those with some string and beads and a metal cross at the end. Works quite well, great for when you get interrupted or just spacing the Rosary thoughout the day.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(06-14-2018, 04:25 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Someone had mentioned a Rosary with a 3-5-10 setup where you can slide the beads and they stick so you can start when you left off. Memory Rosary or something like that. I made a few of those with some string and beads and a metal cross at the end. Works quite well, great for when you get interrupted or just spacing the Rosary thoughout the day.

Yes!

That's the one I'm looking for.

I believe they were made by the SSPX seminarians or something.

They are great for keeping track of where you left off.

Unfortunately, their online marketing isn't very good so it's hard to find their web store and the email they sent me following up on the order was very indistinct so I can't find it in my emails.

Even if I were to find the email, it didn't contain a name or link to their website as I recall. :/

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Ohhh, I found it!

http://memoryrosary.com/inspiration.php

Thanks, Guys!

-Our Lady of La Salette