First thing in the Morning
First Thing in the Morning

Last night, I was not feeling well.  I know it’s June, but the sore throat with headache and low-grade fever seems to be going around. When I say sore, I mean SORE.  My glands have been feeli…
[-] The following 1 user Likes osfhank's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Thanks for sharing. My daughter is contending with this same summer bug. I think it's a great idea to get up and do something then go back to bed when you can't sleep.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Drink lots of orange juice to Duel those bacterii!
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(06-15-2018, 11:36 AM)osfhank Wrote: First Thing in the Morning

Last night, I was not feeling well.  I know it’s June, but the sore throat with headache and low-grade fever seems to be going around. When I say sore, I mean SORE.  My glands have been feeli…

Every summer.
I will pray for you.
Sore throats. No fun at all. We’re getting over a family wide case of strep here.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden