Let's Talk About Freemasonry!
Somebody I knew when I lived/worked in London lost her husband a year or two ago and because she was of the Jewish faith said please not to send flowers for the funeral service. I asked if there was a charity favoured by her late husband and she mentioned a couple of (bona fide) charities supported by "his Lodge". Her husband was a "regular guy" - he wasn't involved in show business or the police - in fact he worked for himself and always seemed a decent type of person, though as I say it was his wife I knew more than him. I can't see him as being evil. Of course, a "Lodge" may not necessarily belong to the Masons. There are other fraternal organisations, like the "Oddfellows" and the "Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes" (there are in the UK anyway).

Tangentially connected to this thread there is a pub (alehouse) name in the UK "The Goat and Compasses" and there is some difference of opinion as to whether it is a corruption of "God encompasses" or has something to do with freemasonry. Let's hope it is the former https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub_names
http://www.patrickchaplin.com/Whatsinapubsign.htm

I'm not trying to derail the thread, SHL, just that I have a layperson's interest in history.
There is Freemason lodge in every small town in America and throughout the world.

So here is a short vid (5:18) of Zachary King, former High Wizard convert to Traditional Catholicism, explaining a few of the demonic issues with Freemasonry:

And St. Maximillian Kolbe on Freemasonry:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

For more on that see here:
http://www.traditioninaction.org/History...Jewsl.html

So Freemasonry is clearly connected with Judaism/Kabbalah/Talmud

[Image: 1.jpg]

And here is some info on the Crowley/pedo/ connection:

17:48

St. Maximillian Kolbe, Pray for US, that we may know the truth and not be deceived.
St. Michael the Archangel, Defend us in Battle!
Virgo Potens, protect us from the evil one.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(06-25-2018, 07:24 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: There is Freemason lodge in every small town in America and throughout the world.

St. Maximillian Kolbe, Pray for US, that we may know the truth and not be deceived.
St. Michael the Archangel, Defend us in Battle!
Virgo Potens, protect us from the evil one.

Actually, outside the US, and to a certain extent, Canada, that's not true. Only in those two countries is Masonry a mass organisation, where Masons display bumper stickers like this:

[Image: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ggmcong...2d2b798c93]
In every other country, it is a small, select group of 'movers and shakers', and in most jurisdictions it is forbidden to wear Masonic jewelry or to display anything that would identify a man as a member of the Brotherhood. As a result, outside the US Masonic Lodges are actually few and far between.

Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(06-26-2018, 12:35 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: In every other country, it is a small, select group of 'movers and shakers', and in most jurisdictions it is forbidden to wear Masonic jewelry or to display anything that would identify a man as a member of the Brotherhood. As a result, outside the US Masonic Lodges are actually few and far between.

Well, you may be right.  I can't find a definitive list.

Here is a list of the Grand Lodges that oversee the smaller lodges worldwide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ma...and_Lodges

[/url]
[url=http://www.32nddegreemasons.org/what-is-the-scottish-rite/little-known-facts/]This site
says there are 2 million Masons in North America and 5 million Worldwide.

Here is a map of lodges worldwide but it doesn't say if that's just the Grand lodges:

[Image: tumblr_nx0ohgJ6fP1rasnq9o1_500.png]

Here is a map of the lodges in the State of Indiana:

[Image: IndianaLodges.jpg]

This video describes Freemason infiltration from a Muslim perspective:

about 10 min

My caregiver was from a very small town in Brazil and they had a lodge that was under the title of Rotary Club.  In high school, they invited students inside and she described it just like a Freemason lodge with the altar and black and white floor, etc.

Quote:Rotary is made up of more than 33,000 Rotary clubs in over 200 countries and geographical areas with 1.2 million businessmen and professional leaders.

http://www.contactrotary.org/faqs/

33,000 huh?  You don't say. Wink

Lion's Club Map:

[Image: lions-result1.png]

There are also the Knights Templar, the Order of the Eastern Star for women, the Shriners, the Rainbow Girls, the Rosicrucians, the Grand Orient of Italy, the Scottish Rite, the York Rite, the DeMolay for young men, the OTO, the B'nai B'rith, the Skull and Bones and other Ivy League societies, as well as the college fraternities and sororities which are an initiation into the cult as is Boy Scouts and there are more.

You can see some of the various diagrams of Masonic bodies here.  Not all of the societies I listed are publicly linked together, but they all share the same Freemason Gnostic structure and origins.

Here is a pic of famous Brit, Simon Cowell, on his jetski proudly displaying his allegiance:

[Image: 81223X7_COWELL_S_B_GR_04.jpg]

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
CaptCrunch73 posted this and Wow!

1610:  Our Lady:  During the end of the 19th and the 20th century Satan will reign almost completely by means of Masonic sects"   !![Image: exclamation.png] 

Wow!  Freemasonry wasn't officially organized until the 1700's!

More:  "Satan will rule through Masonic sects and they will focus on children in order to sustain this general corruption."

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2t8VQE5LQg][/url]

-Our Lady of La Salette

There is a less-than-traditional Catholic Church in a hip part of town that has a big eye watching from the ceiling. I was always very troubled by it... Now I wonder if a Mason got them to put it there. *cold chills*
(06-27-2018, 09:33 PM)Some Guy Wrote: There is a less-than-traditional Catholic Church in a hip part of town that has a big eye watching from the ceiling. I was always very troubled by it... Now I wonder if a Mason got them to put it there. *cold chills*

Yeah, I've seen more modern churches with Masonic symbolism, including the one at Medjugorje.

But I believe the triangle and eye can also be a Catholic symbol for God.

-Our Lady of La Salette

(06-26-2018, 02:30 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 12:35 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: In every other country, it is a small, select group of 'movers and shakers', and in most jurisdictions it is forbidden to wear Masonic jewelry or to display anything that would identify a man as a member of the Brotherhood. As a result, outside the US Masonic Lodges are actually few and far between.

Well, you may be right.  I can't find a definitive list.

Here is a list of the Grand Lodges that oversee the smaller lodges worldwide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ma...and_Lodges

[/url]
[url=http://www.32nddegreemasons.org/what-is-the-scottish-rite/little-known-facts/]This site
says there are 2 million Masons in North America and 5 million Worldwide.

Here is a map of lodges worldwide but it doesn't say if that's just the Grand lodges:

[Image: tumblr_nx0ohgJ6fP1rasnq9o1_500.png]

Here is a map of the lodges in the State of Indiana:

[Image: IndianaLodges.jpg]

This video describes Freemason infiltration from a Muslim perspective:

about 10 min

My caregiver was from a very small town in Brazil and they had a lodge that was under the title of Rotary Club.  In high school, they invited students inside and she described it just like a Freemason lodge with the altar and black and white floor, etc.

Quote:Rotary is made up of more than 33,000 Rotary clubs in over 200 countries and geographical areas with 1.2 million businessmen and professional leaders.

http://www.contactrotary.org/faqs/

33,000 huh?  You don't say. Wink

Lion's Club Map:

[Image: lions-result1.png]

There are also the Knights Templar, the Order of the Eastern Star for women, the Shriners, the Rainbow Girls, the Rosicrucians, the Grand Orient of Italy, the Scottish Rite, the York Rite, the DeMolay for young men, the OTO, the B'nai B'rith, the Skull and Bones and other Ivy League societies, as well as the college fraternities and sororities which are an initiation into the cult as is Boy Scouts and there are more.

You can see some of the various diagrams of Masonic bodies here.  Not all of the societies I listed are publicly linked together, but they all share the same Freemason Gnostic structure and origins.

Here is a pic of famous Brit, Simon Cowell, on his jetski proudly displaying his allegiance:

[Image: 81223X7_COWELL_S_B_GR_04.jpg]

According to this source (https://www.quora.com/Is-Simon-Cowell-a-Freemason) Simon Cowell probably just borrowed that jet ski. He doesn't seem to be a religious person, in my opinion. He has a child outside of wedlock. Mainstream Freemasonry requires you to believe in a supreme being. There are exceptions, such as the Grand Orient de France (which allows Atheists and Women), but I think they are not considered part of the mainstream.
Quote:

According to this source (https://www.quora.com/Is-Simon-Cowell-a-Freemason) Simon Cowell probably just borrowed that jet ski. He doesn't seem to be a religious person, in my opinion. He has a child outside of wedlock. Mainstream Freemasonry requires you to believe in a supreme being. There are exceptions, such as the Grand Orient de France (which allows Atheists and Women), but I think they are not considered part of the mainstream.

Yeah, you can't say definitively unless they admit to it.  A hat or ring is more personal though.

He has thrown the one eye symbol several times and the "M" hand sign.  It's hard to make that sign and kind of hurts your fingers so it's not likely to be coincidental.

So when looking at this there are cases of concrete evidence and cases of circumstantial evidence which you have to take into consideration when you form your opinion.  One pic of a "666" hand sign isn't enough, but when the various signs are repeated and purposeful, it's suspicious.  The symbols have to be natural enough for the "profane" not to notice but standard enough for them to communicate.

As a group, there is a great deal of evidence for those in the entertainment industry and politics being Freemasons.  Those in the past can be verified.

It's a way for people to make the necessary connections to get ahead of the others in an industry. 

There are ways to get around the "atheist" prohibition.  You just have to declare that you believe in a higher power and that can mean whatever you want.  People aren't doing this for religious reasons, they do it get ahead on the fast track and leave the "profane" behind. 

The brothers take care of each other in business, in personal life, and in court. If you throw up your hands any Masons on the jury or the bench are to acquit their brother.  If you are a policeman, you give the right handshake and let your superior know you are a brother and you'll be selected over other candidates for promotions.

At the least, Simon hangs out with them and isn't at all shy about being photographed with the symbol as there are many of him posing on the jet ski.

Plus, as pointed out in the video by Zachary King, it's part of the program to lie, lie, lie.

Here are a few more vids with further evidence of symbol use:

2:41

(Again, you can speed these videos up by clicking on the cog-shaped settings button)

This one is from a Freemason highlighting confirmed masons (7:46)

This guy can be over the top sometimes but he does point out some of the repetition of these symbols:

14:11

15:05  (Zachary King describes his experience with a satanic baptism in his testimony which you can find at his channel)

19min  (or 8min if you speed it 2x)

-Our Lady of La Salette

There are lots of Papal Encyclicals about Freemasonry, there are these encyclicals from Pope Leo XIII about Freemasonry

Humanum Genus

On Freemasonry

OFFICIO SANCTISSIMO

12. It is likewise a matter of extreme importance, Venerable Brethren, that you should warn and guard your flocks against the dangers arising from the contagion of Freemasonry. We have in a special Encyclical Letter shown how full of evil and danger to the State is this sect of darkness, and We have pointed out means to contract and destroy its influence. The faithful can never be sufficiently warned against this wicked faction, for although from the very beginning it conceived a deep hatred against the Catholic Church, and has ever since increased and inflamed it, its enmity is not always openly displayed, but more often exercises itself in an underhand and hypocritical way, especially among the young, who inexperienced and wanting in wisdom, are sadly ensnared by its deceits often concealed by appearances of piety and charity.

Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae

There is likewise a great danger threatening unity on the part of that association which goes by the name of Freemasons, whose fatal influence for a long time past oppresses Catholic nations in particular. Favored by the agitations of the times, and waxing insolent in its power and resources and success, it strains every nerve to consolidate its sway and enlarge its sphere. It has already sallied forth from its hiding-places, where it hatched its plots, into the throng of cities, and as if to defy the Almighty, has set up its throne in this very city of Rome, the Capital of the Catholic world. But what is most disastrous is, that wherever it has set its foot it penetrates into all ranks and departments of the commonwealth, in the hope of obtaining at last supreme control. This is, indeed, a great calamity: for its depraved principles and iniquitous designs are well known. Under the pretence of vindicating the rights of man and of reconstituting society, it attacks Christianity; it rejects revealed Doctrine, denounces practices of Piety, the Divine Sacraments, and every Sacred thing as superstition; it strives to eliminate the Christian Character from Marriage and the family and the education of youth, and from every form of instruction, whether public or private, and to root out from the minds of men all respect for Authority, whether human or Divine. On its own part, it preaches the worship of nature, and maintains that by the principles of nature are truth and probity and justice to be measured and regulated. In this way, as is quite evident, man is being driven to adopt customs and habits of life akin to those of the heathen, only more corrupt in proportion as the incentives to sin are more numerous.

Annum INgressi

It is a pernicious and disloyal work, in the pursuit of which above all others a certain sect of darkness is engaged, a sect which human society these many years carries within itself and which like a deadly poison destroys its happiness, its fecundity and its life. Abiding personification of the revolution, it constitutes a sort of retrogressive society whose object is to exercise an occult suzerainty over the established order and whose whole purpose is to make war against God and against His Church. There is no need of naming it, for all will recognize in these traits the society of Freemasons, of which we have already spoken, expressly in our Encyclical, Humanum Genus of the 20th of April, 1884. While denouncing its destructive tendency, its erroneous teachings and its wicked purpose of embracing in its far-reaching grasp almost all nations, and uniting itself to other sects which its secret influences puts in motion, directing first and afterwards retaining its members by the advantages which it procures for them, bending governments to its will, sometimes by promises and sometimes by threats, it has succeeded in entering all classes of society, and forms an invisible and irresponsible state existing within the legitimate state. Full of the spirit of Satan who, according to the words of the Apostle, knows how to transform himself at need into an angel of light, it gives prominence to its humanitarian object, but it sacrifices everything to its sectarian purpose and protests that it has no political aim, while in reality it exercises the most profound action on the legislative and administrative life of the nations, and while loudly professing its respect for authority and even for religion, has for its ultimate purpose, as its own statutes declare, the destruction of all authority as well as of the priesthood, both of which it holds up as the enemies of liberty.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover