Uneventful Week in News
Howdy!

For this week, I heard nothing major or noteworthy happened in the world of Catholic news.

Any suggestions for what we should talk about since there are no scandals right now and everything is incredibly boring?
It's a good thing we have such an orthodox Pope who always does what is expected of him without making scandalous remarks or allowing himself to betaken out of context. Sometimes he's so predictable I wish he'd speak off the cuff more often, very boring indeed.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
(06-22-2018, 07:03 PM)Ceolfrith Wrote: Howdy!

For this week, I heard nothing major or noteworthy happened in the world of Catholic news.

Any suggestions for what we should talk about since there are no scandals right now and everything is incredibly boring?

Pax!  I went to the Ancient Faith site and it really is lovely - music, teachings etc.  I now located 2 Churches in Ontario that are Antiochian, however still quite a distance.  I have attended Byzantine Liturgy several years ago, and enjoyed it very much!  I feel very blessed that in my immediate area, the Tridentine Mass is coming on stronger and I also attend regularly at another location involving distance, but more practical especially financially.   Tks and God bless, angeltime :heart: