Movies You Love to Watch
Blue Gold: World Water Wars.  

Part environmentalism, part borderline conspiracy theory.   

Very Interesting, raised a lot of questions for me.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I really liked the movie A Quiet Place, it was solid horror with no nasty scenes or bad language Entertained and Safe . A rare gem considering the usual junk that comes from the insatiable Hollywood garbage fire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes friendly.neighborhood.papist's post:
  • gospel654
Sometimes people---including me, of course---need a break from the news and social media sites.

It's crazy out there!

Anyhow, I thought I would add: Captains Courageous (1937). It's an excellent movie about a rich, spoiled, and, frankly, brat kid that finally grows up when, after accidentally falling off a boat, he lives with fishermen for three months. While his father, a widower, is loving and caring, he was neglectful and unware of his son's bad behavior. But the kid finds a true father-like figure with the fishermen and then finally matures. At the end, father and son are reunited. Both have grown. It's happy but also very sad; it's fun and adventurous; it has a wonderful moral message; there's a genuineness; the actors Spencer Tracy and Freddie Bartholomew bond very well together; and it would be great for families or anybody at all to watch.