Books and Stuff for Crypto.
At the end of next month I'm moving across town to a smaller place and trying to free up space so I'm hoping some of you are interested. You can buy each thing individually or as a big package deal. I will ONLY take crypto. I will gladly take BTC,ETH,LTC,NANO,NEO,XRP or XLM.  PM me if interested. 

List:

The Last of the Fathers by Thomas Merton
Aquinas Shorter Summa (Sophia Institute Press)
The Doctrines of Genesis 1-11 by Rev. Victor P. Warkulwiz
The Science of the Cross by Edith Stein
Fire Within by Father Thomas Dubay
Heart of the Redeemer by Timothy T O'Donnell
Charlemagne a Biography by Derek Wilson
The Crusades by Jonathan Riley-Smith

Other:
Framed photo of Vn. Solanus Casey. (My grandmother knew him or of him during his Detroit years but I've never been able to feel i could have a devotion to him. 

Assorted plastic rosaries, probably 15 or 20. 

I can send pics of any of these and we can negotiate price. Remember I'm only interested in taking crypto.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
What in the world is crypto?
Crypto-currency. In other words, electronic "money" which can be credited to an online account, which would then pay into a bank account.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
Actually i wouldn't put any into a bank account right now. I figure IF cryptocurrency is ever to be the future of money than i better do my part to start using it. This is more an experiment than anything else,although i could turn it to USD if i wanted to.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
Cryptocurrency is very unsecure. Someone can hack the server, using a bruteforce attack, or worse, the server may shut down. As it is, every machine connected to the internet is hackable, and nobody can make it safe (people can only make them safer, but not secure). I wouldn't use crypto for anything big, perhaps only for $50 and under.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
(07-02-2018, 10:21 AM)ServusDei Wrote: Cryptocurrency is very unsecure. Someone can hack the server, using a bruteforce attack, or worse, the server may shut down. As it is, every machine connected to the internet is hackable, and nobody can make it safe (people can only make them safer, but not secure). I wouldn't use crypto for anything big, perhaps only for $50 or so.  
Im not all that worried about small stuff like what i might get for the books listed. Besides, any crypto i might have i usually put in a hardware wallet. Like i said,more than anything i was curious if anyone here would even be interested in buying stuff with crypto. Seems not,but that's ok, i guess I'm still an early adopter.

(06-30-2018, 01:32 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: At the end of next month I'm moving across town to a smaller place and trying to free up space so I'm hoping some of you are interested. You can buy each thing individually or as a big package deal. I will ONLY take crypto. I will gladly take BTC,ETH,LTC,NANO,NEO,XRP or XLM.  PM me if interested. 

List:

The Last of the Fathers by Thomas Merton
Aquinas Shorter Summa (Sophia Institute Press)
The Doctrines of Genesis 1-11 by Rev. Victor P. Warkulwiz
The Science of the Cross by Edith Stein
Fire Within by Father Thomas Dubay
Heart of the Redeemer by Timothy T O'Donnell
Charlemagne a Biography by Derek Wilson
The Crusades by Jonathan Riley-Smith

Other:
Framed photo of Vn. Solanus Casey. (My grandmother knew him or of him during his Detroit years but I've never been able to feel i could have a devotion to him. 

Assorted plastic rosaries, probably 15 or 20. 

I can send pics of any of these and we can negotiate price. Remember I'm only interested in taking crypto.

Im not all that worried about small stuff like what i might get for the books listed