First German Diocese Introduces Communion For Protestants
Even my non practicing Catholic wife thinks this is wrong. Which is saying a lot.
The Pope, Bishops and Priests that follow this practice will have a lot to answer for when judgement day comes. I can't wrap my head around receiving the Eucharist without confession. 
I have written my Bishop about this and have not recieved an answer and I probably never will. I know this will spread like a disease throughout the church just as receiving the Eucharist in the hand. To me all of this heresy points back to Vatican II, opening the windows and letting new air into the Church.
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
                            Two more German Diocese's have announced that they'll be introducing intercommunion https://gloria.tv/article/p2hQLgsNYtVd6EWGvHyoTFKbT 

(07-03-2018, 12:15 AM)JEvolian18 Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 03:42 PM)MaryTN Wrote: And the question is, why?
Why have Protestants come to our Communion?  They don't believe in it.  They aren't sincere.
This is to tear down, to destroy the Church.

These aren't serious Protestants. Serious Protestants would never do this( out of disagreement and respect for the rules of the Church) Both the "Catholics" and the Protestants in this story are radical liberals

It really depends on the denomination. Some practice closed communion, some don't care, some like to commune with everyone, some do it out of spite, and most are ignorant.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dominicus's post:
  • LaudeturIesus
BobR67 Wrote:Even my non practicing Catholic wife thinks this is wrong.
I hate to be blunt Bob, but unless you act, your wife is going to go to hell and you will be responsible for that. As her husband and a Catholic, you have the obligation to increase her faith and to do all you can to save her soul.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(07-03-2018, 12:33 PM)ServusDei Wrote:
BobR67 Wrote:Even my non practicing Catholic wife thinks this is wrong.
I hate to be blunt Bob, but unless you act, your wife is going to go to hell and you will be responsible for that. As her husband and a Catholic, you have the obligation to increase her faith and to do all you can to save her soul.

Knowing Bob from his posts here, I'm sure he is doing all he can and would appreciate our prayers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • austenbosten
(07-03-2018, 08:51 AM)Dominicus Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:15 AM)JEvolian18 Wrote: These aren't serious Protestants. Serious Protestants would never do this( out of disagreement and respect for the rules of the Church) Both the "Catholics" and the Protestants in this story are radical liberals

It really depends on the denomination. Some practice closed communion, some don't care, some like to commune with everyone, some do it out of spite, and most are ignorant.

I made a post about Freemasonry infiltration of their churches that  includes a video from their perspective here:

https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82447&pid=1377958#pid1377958
I would email my bishop (Bishop Liam Cary) but I can't seem to find his email anywhere...
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Check out my new blog: A Young Popish American
Here's the emails of the staff of Bishop Baker:

chancellor1@dioceseofbaker.org -Chancellor
frfischer@dioceseofbaker.org -Vicar General
frandrew@dioceseofbaker.org -Canonical Affairs
leah@dioceseofbaker.org -Executive Assistant to Bishop
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(07-03-2018, 12:52 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I made a post about Freemasonry infiltration of their churches that  includes a video from their perspective here:

https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82447&pid=1377958#pid1377958

Well yes, a great many of them are masonic. But frankly the vast majority of protestants (not protestantisms) just don't care. I converted from Protestantism and trust me, the average protestant is completely ignorant. For example It's not that they don't know that there was 1500 years of Christian history before Martin Luther, it just doesn't matter to them. 

They are conditioned to think like this. Most don't know anything about Catholicism other than it being wrong. Communion is meaningless to many of them, it's just something that's done.

Now there are many in the upper levels of Protestantism eg. The apologists, clergy, etc. That take a more active look at things but generally they are either Masonic themselves or they are too fundamentalist to pose a threat. The rest just go along with whatever these ones say.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!