I started a blog
I just posted my first blog post on my new blog called A Young Popish American, if anyone's interested. So far I just wrote the story of my conversion to Catholicism.
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Check out my new blog: A Young Popish American
[-] The following 7 users Like LaudeturIesus's post:
  • angeltime, CaptCrunch73, dahveed, jovan66102, Roger Buck, Sacred Heart lover, VoxClamantis
Great! I can use the competition.  :) Seriously, we need more TradCat bloggers. You're going into my blogroll. Would you mind if I share your post on my blog, with a link back, of course?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • LaudeturIesus
I just read it, great job!
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • LaudeturIesus
Great job! But I think that you shouldn't use the world "Popish" as it is the word that the Protestants invented to make fun of Catholics.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(07-03-2018, 01:39 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Great! I can use the competition.  :) Seriously, we need more TradCat bloggers. You're going into my blogroll. Would you mind if I share your post on my blog, with a link back, of course?

I don't mind at all!

(07-03-2018, 11:05 AM)ServusDei Wrote: Great job! But I think that you shouldn't use the world "Popish" as it is the word that the Protestants invented to make fun of Catholics.

That's part of the joke; it's like how some black people use the "n word" to "reclaim" it from it's original meaning. Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes LaudeturIesus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
LaudeturIesus Wrote:That's part of the joke; it's like how some black people use the "n word" to "reclaim" it from it's original meaning. Lol
I never thought of that :)
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • LaudeturIesus
(07-03-2018, 01:15 AM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: I just posted my first blog post on my new blog called A Young Popish American, if anyone's interested. So far I just wrote the story of my conversion to Catholicism.

Was very moved to read your conversion story, LI. I see light in the darkness ... Thank you.
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger Buck's post:
  • LaudeturIesus
(07-06-2018, 05:57 AM)Roger Buck Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 01:15 AM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: I just posted my first blog post on my new blog called A Young Popish American, if anyone's interested. So far I just wrote the story of my conversion to Catholicism.

Was very moved to read your conversion story, LI. I see light in the darkness ... Thank you.

I'm glad you found it interesting, in spite of my blocky writing. :P