Pray for Argentina
Please pray for the argentine senators, may God enlighten them so they don't approve abortion in Argentina.

Today we're consecrating our country to the Virgin of Lujan, we need so much prayers, it's a hard battle.

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 5 users Like vickycruzlopez's post:
  • Ambrosiano, dahveed, Sacred Heart lover, ServusDei, Some Guy
:pray: :pray:

I don't know when that comes before the senators of your country, but I'll also add this to my Rosary intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
No matter how much time has passed, this topic will always be relevant. Abortion is everyone's choice whether to do it or not, but not the child's choice. I got pregnant when I was young and foolishly had an abortion. I thought it was too early for me to have children, not at the right time. My partner wanted it too, we thought I was young and would still have children. I was wrong. After this mistake, I couldn't get pregnant for 15 years. This was a great punishment for me. I prayed to God for forgiveness, I prayed for children. My mother couldn't bear to watch me suffer and ordered a prayer for me on the website prayrs.org. I didn't really believe it would help, but a year later I got pregnant. I was praying for it in all the churches. Thank God.