Do You Prep?
#21
(07-14-2018, 10:29 AM)gospel654 Wrote: Even our Government-- who many here on Fisheaters apparently view as completely evil and totally incompetent (except that, when it comes to maintaining a Shadow Government in league with the coming One World Order, our Government is completely competent and expert at deceiving the American people) 
Well said! I salute you, Sir!  Salute Tip o' the hat
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'


[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • gospel654
Reply
#22
(07-14-2018, 02:13 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 10:29 AM)gospel654 Wrote: Even our Government-- who many here on Fisheaters apparently view as completely evil and totally incompetent (except that, when it comes to maintaining a Shadow Government in league with the coming One World Order, our Government is completely competent and expert at deceiving the American people) 
Well said! I salute you, Sir!  Salute Tip o' the hat

Do y'all believe that our government is completely good and competent in it's administration?

Do y'all doubt the evidence for the plans for the New World Order and one world government?
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette


Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Reply
#23
(07-12-2018, 01:29 PM)Florus Wrote: Being prepared for emergencies is always a good thing. But I've never heard anything about this 'three days of darkness' thing not steeped in superstition, seems to be founded on some dubious private revelations with barely any basis in revelation. Make sure ya got food and water and all that, but don't fret over your 100% beeswax old-rite blessed candles inventory.
I wouldn't just toss it away. It was prophesied by several different saints. Besides it's happened before, the first time was just in Egypt though. Similar things are prophesied many times in the Bible.

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken." Matthew 24:29
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
Reply
#24
(07-14-2018, 02:38 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 02:13 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 10:29 AM)gospel654 Wrote: Even our Government-- who many here on Fisheaters apparently view as completely evil and totally incompetent (except that, when it comes to maintaining a Shadow Government in league with the coming One World Order, our Government is completely competent and expert at deceiving the American people) 
Well said! I salute you, Sir!  Salute Tip o' the hat

Do y'all believe that our government is completely good and competent in it's administration?

Do y'all doubt the evidence for the plans for the New World Order and one world government?

Sacred Heart lover--

Almost immediately following the collapse of the USSR in December of 1991, I've been hearing about this "New World Order" stuff. I recall President George Bush (1989 - 1993) being criticized for supposedly being part of it, and these critics were other conservatives, who thought he wasn't conservative enough. For the record, I personally think Reagan was the last great U.S. President, and Bush (the first) was our last good one; Clinton, George W., Obama, and yes (yes!) Trump have all been mediocre, in my humble opinion. 

I don't believe it exists; as in, there is no overarching worldwide group with any significant influence trying to make it happen. The United States is more polarized than ever. The U.K. is trying to break away from continental Europe (Brexit) and other countries are considering leaving the E.U. Many Asian countries are in terror of China, and there is still seemingly-intractable disunity within Africa. So I don't see the world joining together soon, not in a benevolent way, and not under some malevolent New World Order, either. 

But, simply because of the world becoming more secular and turning away from God, I DO see the real possibility of a global collapse and the associated chaos. Moral decay is not just a "liberal" problem; it is becoming pervasive throughout all stations of life and in all political ideologies. Divorce and broken families are a worldwide problem, as well as the devaluation of human life and the scourge of abortion.


As for the nature of the U.S. Government: is it evil, in and of itself? No. You've got publicly-funded law enforcement and firefighters at all levels of Government who put their lives on the line to protect us, not to mention the military. And, you've got millions of people-- and they are both liberal and conservative --who receive their disability and social security checks every month, these payments arranged and processed by civil servants, as well as millions of elderly Americans receiving single-payer Government healthcare through Medicare, not to mention younger people covered by the state Medicaid programs. There are civil servants overseeing all of these programs, and believe me, they are not sitting in darkened X-Files basements holding meetings setting up the One World/New World Order.   


That does NOT mean that we, as citizens, should not be on the lookout for Government overreach. I do think that, since September 11, 2001, here in the United States our Federal Government has grown much too powerful and our civil liberties have been weakened, but whose fault is that? We the people have time and again acquiesced to this growing power, electing people from both major parties who contribute to this growth, all in the name of "security" and because we don't want to be seen as unpatriotic by demanding better from our politicians. For the most part, our Federal Government is a reflection of We the People, and we're getting the Government we deserve. To the extent that the Government is rotten, it is rotten because we are rotten and have forgotten how to think for ourselves. 

As far as Government competence, as much as we complain about its incompetence, we live in one of the safest and most food-secure nations on Earth, a nation of laws, and most of the big Government programs-- Social Security, Disability, Medicare --get the money to the beneficiaries on time, although usually, admittedly, after some initial hiccups. These programs are going broke, it is true, but that again is a result of all Americans refusing to take a hard look at fixing them, but also because we've allowed politicians to spend money earmarked for those programs on other goodies we've wanted, or "needs" we thought we had (like our apparent desire to be involved in seemingly-never-ending wars for 17 years; we are in the middle of a war within Islam that began more than 1,000 years ago, and we are not going to stop it. Let the Muslims fix their own problems, or let them kill each other-- the sin is on them).
Reply
#25
Quote:gospel654
As for the nature of the U.S. Government: is it evil, in and of itself? No. You've got publicly-funded law enforcement and firefighters at all levels of Government who put their lives on the line to protect us, not to mention the military. And, you've got millions of people-- and they are both liberal and conservative --who receive their disability and social security checks every month, these payments arranged and processed by civil servants, as well as millions of elderly Americans receiving single-payer Government healthcare through Medicare, not to mention younger people covered by the state Medicaid programs. There are civil servants overseeing all of these programs, and believe me, they are not sitting in darkened X-Files basements holding meetings setting up the One World/New World Order.   

Yes, I agree.


Quote:Almost immediately following the collapse of the USSR in December of 1991, I've been hearing about this "New World Order" stuff. I recall President George Bush (1989 - 1993) being criticized for supposedly being part of it, and these critics were other conservatives, who thought he wasn't conservative enough. For the record, I personally think Reagan was the last great U.S. President, and Bush (the first) was our last good one; Clinton, George W., Obama, and yes (yes!) Trump have all been mediocre, in my humble opinion. 

Well, you don't have to believe it of course.  I was persuaded only after a great deal of research including the videos on the Trad Priest on the Luciferian New World Order thread and listening to the book, The Bush Crime Family.

Now I can't believe I voted for the Bushes or how I thought our country was a two-party system.  Brzezinski exposes how both parties answer to unelected oligarchs in his writings as does Carroll Quigley.

Bush seniors' Dad made money off of Nazi concentration camp labor and Bush was in the CIA from the beginning.  A study of the history and declassified criminal activities of the CIA reveals that it in no way works for the good of our country but is a worldwide terrorist, sex trafficking, drug tracking crime syndicate.

Plus, the Bush boys and Olie North would smuggle drugs into our country, to make money and destabilize black neighborhoods, from Central and South America by trading arms.  Where would they covertly land?  Mena Arkansas.  Who provided this hidden airstrip?  The Governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton. That's why the Bushes and Clintons are still close today.  They work for the same team:  the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, The Bilderbergers, the Fed, etc.  The world oligarchs who invest in both sides of every election so they win either way and the people think they have free elections.


Quote:But, simply because of the world becoming more secular and turning away from God, I DO see the real possibility of a global collapse and the associated chaos. Moral decay is not just a "liberal" problem; it is becoming pervasive throughout all stations of life and in all political ideologies. Divorce and broken families are a worldwide problem, as well as the devaluation of human life and the scourge of abortion.

I used to think that those things were just coming about organically.  After thorough research, I've come to understand there is overwhelming evidence that this is actually a part of the plan to divide and conquer.

Quote:I don't believe it exists; as in, there is no overarching worldwide group with any significant influence trying to make it happen. The United States is more polarized than ever. The U.K. is trying to break away from continental Europe (Brexit) and other countries are considering leaving the E.U. Many Asian countries are in terror of China, and there is still seemingly-intractable disunity within Africa. So I don't see the world joining together soon, not in a benevolent way, and not under some malevolent New World Order, either. 

Right.  It doesn't look that way now to be sure.  The plan is always "order out of chaos" and we won't be able to "see" the oligarchs behind it because they are the "hidden hand" and don't want to be known.  They control through bribes, pedo favors and blackmail, etc., as well as social engineering us (brainwashing) through the media.

The plan is to create worldwide wars, economic destruction and incurable epidemics so that, just as we did after 911 we will cry out for someone to bring us peace and order and give up all our rights.

That someone will be the antichrist.


Quote:That does NOT mean that we, as citizens, should not be on the lookout for Government overreach. I do think that, since September 11, 2001, here in the United States our Federal Government has grown much too powerful and our civil liberties have been weakened, but whose fault is that? We the people have time and again acquiesced to this growing power, electing people from both major parties who contribute to this growth, all in the name of "security" and because we don't want to be seen as unpatriotic by demanding better from our politicians. 

911 was when I really started to wake up to the "wag the dog" propaganda game going on.

It made no sense to me that these poorly equipped people would poke the greatest superpower the world has ever seen into a war.  And for what reason?  "They hate our freedom!"  ?? Huh??

Plus the fact that I had to closely examine plane crash sites for my training every year as a flight attendant.  We watched films evaluating the remains of planes that crashed into mountains, water ditchings, landings on highways, every kind imaginable to see which doors were opened, which slides deployed, which rows of passengers survived, which doors shouldn't have been opened and let water or fire into the plane...etc.

Immediately when they showed the crash site of flight 93 I knew it was completely fake!  There was nothing there and the FBI has stated that's because the ground was soft and the debris just sank right in. LOL!    LOL

Oh, but they did just happen to find at the "crash site" with no debris, the perfectly intact passport of the hijacker and his bandana!   ROFL

They also found the passport of the hijacker in New York a few blocks away!  Wow!  It just flew out of that fiery crash and landed intact so we could all know it was some Muslim guy.  Wink

Then we send all our guys over to Iraq, (um, wrong country guys, but hey they're Muslim too so what the heck!) and look, and look, and look for years for Osama Bin Laden's cave in Afghanistan.  Our entire military can't find him. 

 But the MSM sends a reporter over there who gets in to see Bin Laden and interview him!  From the photos he gets younger and younger every year!  Plus, Rumsfeld goes on TV with a cartoon-like drawing of the interior of Bin Laden's cave in great detail.  But we will need a few more trillion dollars for our troops to actually locate and kill him.  And we've actually killed him a number of times over the years. 

And it goes on and on... 

Do I know what really happened?  NO.

Do I know the official narrative is bull hockey?  Absolutely!

And within a month, as we are all singing God Bless America over and over and over, they pass the Patriot Act so we give away our freedoms and they can now hold us without habeas corpus, strip search us, torture us, or drone kill us thanks to this act the ones that follow to protect us from this "terrorism".

Quote:These programs are going broke, it is true, but that again is a result of all Americans refusing to take a hard look at fixing them, but also because we've allowed politicians to spend money earmarked for those programs on other goodies we've wanted, or "needs" we thought we had (like our apparent desire to be involved in seemingly-never-ending wars for 17 years; we are in the middle of a war within Islam that began more than 1,000 years ago, and we are not going to stop it. Let the Muslims fix their own problems, or let them kill each other-- the sin is on them).

Well, if you take a look at the Why Aren't We Talking About the Kalergi Plan, the plan all along has been for the Christians/Whites and the Muslims to go to war with each other while the Zionists sit back and watch.

Here's a fun video on 911:




Corbett has more well done, short and to the point videos on 911 here:

9/11 Suspects
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette


Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Some Guy
Reply
#26
Oh, and just to be clear, who benefitted from all the wars in the Middle East?  Israel.

And who was behind 9/11?

The evidence leads to Mossad and US Zionists.

And I didn't even mention building 7 freefalling without getting hit by a plane.

How gullible are we?!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette


Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Some Guy
Reply
#27
This conspiracy garbage is insane. Who are these masons? Who are these Jews? Neither group has ever has had the worldwide coherence to achieve anything like I've seen claimed, both are very loosely affiliated groups who don't even have common ideals, and less common organization. This is just paranoia fuel.
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
[-] The following 1 user Likes Florus's post:
  • gospel654
Reply
#28
(07-17-2018, 06:19 PM)Florus Wrote: This conspiracy garbage is insane. Who are these masons? Who are these Jews? Neither group has ever has had the worldwide coherence to achieve anything like I've seen claimed, both are very loosely affiliated groups who don't even have common ideals, and less common organization. This is just paranoia fuel.

Well then count St. Maximillian Kolbe, as well as many Popes and other saints as paranoid believers in "insane, conspiracy garbage".

5:23






Just because you haven't spent time researching something, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Using ad hominems is a sure sign you have no counter evidence or valid argument.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette


Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Some Guy
Reply
#29
The Militia Immaculatae Prayer, as written by St Maximilian Mary Kolbe:
O, Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee and for those who do not have recourse to thee, especially the Jews and the Freemasons.

And I would suggest you read the Papal Encyclicals denouncing Masonry as a plot against the Church, starting with Pope Clement XII's In eminenti apostolatus. The ban in In eminenti apostolatus was reiterated and expanded upon by Benedict XIV (1751), Pius VII (1821), Leo XII (1825), Pius VIII (1829), Gregory XVI (1832), and Pius IX (1846, 1849, 1864, 1865, 1869, 1873). Then Leo XIII brought the hammer down with Humanum genus in 1884. It was specifically banned, under pain of excommunication, in the Pio-Benedictine Code and is still punished under the Johannine Code.

None of these Papal statements or Canonical punishments have ever been rescinded.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'


[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, yablabo
Reply
#30
Also, Florus, 

If you are really interested in finding out, you may want to dig further by going through the following threads:

Trad Priests on The New World Order

Let's Talk About Freemasonry!

Why Aren't We Talking About The Kalergi Plan

Why Christian Zionism is a Problem
[url=https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82253][/url]

The Zionist Plan to Take Over the World
https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=82253







There is so much to this topic;  that would only be a beginning.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette


Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)