Miss Spain 2018
Spain must be thooper proud that their most beautiful woman is a dude in a dress.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/spanish...08183.html
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Her name is "Ponce." Wow.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
Ain't even gonna click on that but I will say this: Utterly disgusting.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
He's not the first.

If they didn't tell you that he was a he, you would assume that he was a she. Wink
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(07-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: He's not the first.

If they didn't tell you that he was a he, you would assume that he was a she. Wink

Deep eyes, square jaw, long arms, broad shoulders. Check off the boxes, it's a man, baby!
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
(07-12-2018, 03:57 PM)GangGreen Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: He's not the first.

Deep eyes, square jaw, long arms, broad shoulders. Check off the boxes, it's a man, baby!

I wouldn't jump to conclusions that fast myself, but those would make me suspicious.

For me, I would prefer to add up about 30 gender markers before forming an opinion, and of course, my opinion could still be wrong.

But hey, we all form opinions about the folks we meet every day, and whether they are male or female, which could be wrong.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(07-12-2018, 04:40 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I wouldn't jump to conclusions that fast myself, but those would make me suspicious.

For me, I would prefer to add up about 30 gender markers before forming an opinion, and of course, my opinion could still be wrong.

But hey, we all form opinions about the folks we meet every day, and whether they are male or female, which could be wrong.

I probably couldn't pick one out of a lineup in real life unless I knew beforehand. Looking at this one it's pretty clear especially on the basis that we know already. Obviously there are women who have some more masculine features, and even if I knew the 30 markers I couldn't see myself trying to examine everyone I see to wonder if they were trans. It'd drive me insane.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
Quote:even if I knew the 30 markers I couldn't see myself trying to examine everyone I see to wonder if they were trans. It'd drive me insane.

Yeah, that's for sure.

So just like we've been doing all our lives, you go with your gut instincts.

If someone looks suspicious and has the more obvious markers you mentioned, you just kind of go, "Huh?"

If it's pretty important for you to know, like someone you work with, a friend, a love interest of yourself or your kid, someone teaching Catechism to your kids, a babysitter, a political candidate...etc.

then you might want to analyze further.

-Our Lady of La Salette

It's sad that i guessed what this would be about before clicking on this thread. It seems this is the new "normal".

This is incredibly depressing.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
(07-13-2018, 04:24 AM)Dominicus Wrote: It's sad that i guessed what this would be about before clicking on this thread. It seems this is the new "normal".

This is incredibly depressing.

It's creepy and depressing.  I guess I processed it a while back when I started posting about it.

I'm just hoping that the creepier it gets, those folks, like my adult kids, who were at least given the seeds of faith will start to wake up and see just how evil it all really is and run back to Jesus' arms!

Plus, so many prophecies are coming true, it's actually a confirmation of the faith.

I function better in emergencies and have a clarity of mind and focus on priorities that I don't have during "ordinary time".  

With God's grace, this age can kick us into gear and really help us to become the saints we desire to be!

Turn the negatives into positives and foil the evil one's plot!

Instead of getting depressed, pray for the poor souls who succumb to this deception that they may be saved from the fires of Hell!  

Make a game out of saving as many souls as you can through Mary's intercession!

Imagine Satan's frustration when you turn his temptation for despair into a prayer that actually saves souls!

He's like:  Oh no!  He turned it into a prayer.  Spoil and drat!  I'm meeelllllllllllllltiiiiiiiiiinnnnng.  Sleepy

-Our Lady of La Salette