Steve McQueen: The Salvation of an American Icon
Wanted to share my review of it here:

https://popfishreviews.blogspot.com/2018...on-of.html

Thanks, everyone.
Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them." I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them,” because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

I quite liked him back in the day on the very shallow looks level and didn't consider him a bad actor. I didn't know about a lot of the less salubrious aspects of his life but things coming out about older Hollywood as well as contemporary Hollywood are not very pleasant reading (though I suppose one should take stuff from "gossipy" sources* with a grain of salt).

*SC714, for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not saying you cite gossipy sources.
...that son-of-a-gun got the toughness in him...

Newman and Eastwood stole ur cool. Leaches

You got the short end of the stick Steve McQueen rest in peace
  • "You have not tried,' she said. "Only thrice have you set the ring upon your finger since you knew what you possessed....Yet even so, as Ring-bearer and as one that had borne it on finger and seen that which is hidden, your sight is grown keener."
That is nice actual
Whaddam I Like??

Hint British guys
don't wear jeans
  • "You have not tried,' she said. "Only thrice have you set the ring upon your finger since you knew what you possessed....Yet even so, as Ring-bearer and as one that had borne it on finger and seen that which is hidden, your sight is grown keener."
Hint number two:
Stop obsessing over American teenagers
Very well written review, SacraCor!   Heart
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!