Vatican publishes document declaring a “female diaconate” is a possibility
Agggghhhhhhhhhhh!   
Puke Skull and Bones Bronx Cheer Shooting Drowning Doh! Shrug Eye-roll Rolling Pin Chainsaw Fo' Shame Broken Heart helpsmiley Shocked CrazyHuh Cry Angry Read the rules! 

[Image: Woman_priest_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg]

Link:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatica...-402120501
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Female ordination is not possible, but hell is. Those who speak cleverly to try and cast doubt on that fact among the simple should remember that.
[-] The following 6 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • aquinas138, dahveed, gospel654, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, Some Guy
I am still not a sedevacantist, but given Francis' obvious intention to turn the Church into a dying body like the Anglican sect, I ask every day, 'How long, O Lord, how long?'

I went through this almost 50 years ago in the Anglican Church. When women were 'ordained' to the diaconate, we were assured there was never a possibility that they would be ordained to the priesthood. By the time of the 'Philadelphia Eleven' were irregularly ordained (one of the bishops participating was a personal friend) in 1973, I had left the Anglican Church, but I had friends who assured me that they were told that it was illegal and not to worry. In 1976, those ordinations were regularised and 'bishopesses' were authorised, but my friends were told no woman would ever be raised to the episcopate. Ever heard of Katharine Jefferts Schori, Presiding Bishop and Primate of The Episcopal Church?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

The Traditional orders do not have altar girls and I can't see them possibly allowing deaconettes either.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
What difference does it make? If Rome 'ordains' women and the Traditional Orders stay in Communion, they might as well have them. The same thing happened in Anglicanism. There are entire Dioceses, Provinces, and national Churches that don't have them, but they're still part of the Anglican Church. The cancer will eventually affect them all. What will you do if you go somewhere where your only possibility of hearing Holy Mass is a Parish with a deaconette preaching and distributing Communion?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • formerbuddhist
(07-13-2018, 03:38 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: What difference does it make? If Rome 'ordains' women and the Traditional Orders stay in Communion, they might as well have them. The same thing happened in Anglicanism. There are entire Dioceses, Provinces, and national Churches that don't have them, but they're still part of the Anglican Church. The cancer will eventually affect them all. What will you do if you go somewhere where your only possibility of hearing Holy Mass is a Parish with a deaconette preaching and distributing Communion?

Well, I wouldn't go.  I'd have to go to the SSPX.  (or in my case, ask if a priest can spare any time to visit me with the sacraments)

In Fr. Ripperger's most recent video series he says that we all need to start preparing for when there may be no sacraments available.

We need to rid ourselves of all habitual mortal sin now.

We need to start fasting now, so we are in the habit of accepting suffering.

He said the world is run by a Luciferian cult and the tribulations are coming.

We will always have the rosary!

-Our Lady of La Salette

I wish someone would just come and excommunicate these heretics. It seems we are progressing to a point that makes JPII look like Saint Plus X. At least JPII made it clear that female priests would never be a thing, something tells me that's next on Francis agenda.

I find myself hoping that there will be some great war or something that will snap some sense back into the world but anything that could just seems too far away.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
There will be no female priests, not in the "traditional" parishes, and not in the Novus Ordo parishes, either. For what it's worth, in the Novus Ordo parish I attend, there haven't been altar girls for at least four years, and I believe this is part of a wider effort by our diocese to encourage more men to consider the priesthood (in the case of altar boys, in the hope that some of them will consider the priesthood, something that would be pointless by having altar girls, who of course could never be ordained). Prior to 2014, there were stretches of time when we had altar girls (beginning in the 1990s), and stretches of time when we didn't; I really think it depended on the attitude of whatever bishop we had at the time.

Since I have been attending this as my home parish since 1979, despite this, the doctrine taught has been on the whole very conservative; I have been shocked by some of the things folks here at FishEaters have said they've experienced at some other Novus Ordo parishes.

We have even had some of our parishioners leave our parish over the years for Protestant sects, complaining that we are too strict.

And I have been to other Novus Ordo parishes in the Midwestern part of the country (same region as my home parish), and my experiences have been for the most part similar.

With that said-- and I am in no way justifying the document that the O.P. shared --I wonder if much of this talk of a "female diaconate" is an act of desperation, something being done because men have failed to step up and pursue a vocation in the clergy.

(I admit that I myself may be part of the problem).

The Church will not have female priests, but as I understand Pope Benedict XVI has said in the past, she may indeed get smaller, and have to endure many years of hardship in the wilderness, as the world falls apart around her.
(07-13-2018, 05:00 AM)gospel654 Wrote: There will be no female priests, not in the "traditional" parishes, and not in the Novus Ordo parishes, either. For what it's worth, in the Novus Ordo parish I attend, there haven't been altar girls for at least four years, and I believe this is part of a wider effort by our diocese to encourage more men to consider the priesthood (in the case of altar boys, in the hope that some of them will consider the priesthood, something that would be pointless by having altar girls, who of course could never be ordained). Prior to 2014, there were stretches of time when we had altar girls (beginning in the 1990s), and stretches of time when we didn't; I really think it depended on the attitude of whatever bishop we had at the time.

Since I have been attending this as my home parish since 1979, despite this, the doctrine taught has been on the whole very conservative; I have been shocked by some of the things folks here at FishEaters have said they've experienced at some other Novus Ordo parishes.

We have even had some of our parishioners leave our parish over the years for Protestant sects, complaining that we are too strict.

And I have been to other Novus Ordo parishes in the Midwestern part of the country (same region as my home parish), and my experiences have been for the most part similar.

With that said-- and I am in no way justifying the document that the O.P. shared --I wonder if much of this talk of a "female diaconate" is an act of desperation, something being done because men have failed to step up and pursue a vocation in the clergy.

(I admit that I myself may be part of the problem).

The Church will not have female priests, but as I understand Pope Benedict XVI has said in the past, she may indeed get smaller, and have to endure many years of hardship in the wilderness, as the world falls apart around her.

That is very encouraging to hear.

I'm afraid that it appears, however, that the plan is to decentralize the Church so that many things will be decided from diocese to diocese.  Hopefully, the actual act of written ex-cathedra heresy won't take place, but they will simply get around that on a pastoral level, sort of like the "spirit of Vatican II" or the "internal forum" etc.

This has already taken place to a certain extent.  Some dioceses are extremely liberal and some are more conservative.  Priests or bishops may be pushed to the point of actually having to take a stand and cause a schism.

A recent article at LifeSite indicates that we are quite naive about the extent to which the bishopric is infiltrated by homosexuals.

Anti-semitism laws are being passed as are anti-gay hate speech laws.  This will mean going underground.  Yet they have records of everything we say online and even our phone conversations.

Martyrdom may be inevitable.

God, please give us the grace to endure whatever suffering you deem is best for our souls!

In the end, Mary's Immaculate Heart will reign!  Heart

-Our Lady of La Salette

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • gospel654
I would be far more in favor of married men as clergy than women. But is that on the table as an option before ordaining women, or are they skipping that one?