The CIA Spys on You
Exclamation 
The CIA spys on you. Unconstitutional, I know, but nevertheless they do spy. Files on WikiLeaks, namely

AngelFire - link - Infects Windows computers

CouchPotato - link - Spys on what videos you watch

OutlawCountry - link - Infects LINUX systems

show that the CIA is very interested in the doings of the citizens of the United States of America. This needs to stop; for one, it is unconstitutional, second, it is plain creepy.

Also, I'm going to be studying these, and developing protections for my computer (Windows). You're free to download them when I release them for public use Smile
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Partly, they justify this on the basis of the Patriot Act, which I believe is unconstitutional because they can search anything without a court order.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
The CIA's not going to: they control our government and have since their silent, clandestine coup in the '60s. They hold the levers and pulleys of power: no dem or republican can withstand them for long.
Kindly keep me in your prayer intentions . . . 

“In life and in death, keep close to Jesus and give yourself into his faithful keeping; He alone can help you when all others fail you.”
— Thomas a Kempis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enquiring into Holy Orthodoxy . . . 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ravenonthecross's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(07-13-2018, 07:54 PM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: The CIA's not going to: they control our government and have since their silent, clandestine coup in the '60s. They hold the levers and pulleys of power: no dem or republican can withstand them for long.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True dat.

The Panopticon, planned for over a century is here.

Creepy  Confused

But of course, the future depends on God, and no boot on the face is the end of the story. Sticking tongue out at you

Mary's Immaculate Heart will reign!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!