Islam and the current Catechism
(07-15-2018, 03:27 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
Quote:Paul
Jews worship the same God despite not believing Jesus is God

I used to believe that too, Paul.  After looking into it further, I've come to realize that they worship the god of the Talmud and Zohar, which is very different from the God of the Old Testament.

In reality, they believe the Jewish people are now god.  The Jewish people are supreme and so far above the goyim (name means cattle) who are animals created to serve them.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsloxvnRjCRtd_xsalYEn...kgszkylJ8Q]

That's Rabbi Schneerson who is known as one of their "messiahs".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRQ9VFPnZILDyvtacws0c...9BlZrMqhdQ]

[Image: non-jews%20according%20to%20talmud.jpg]

Could this possibly be the same God we worship?

Here is another rabbi explaining their view of their god:

In fact, if the Zionists have their way and create a World Government and religion based on the Noahide laws, which are approved every year by Congress (most of which are dual Israeli citizens)  and the president on "Education Day", then we will be beheaded for our belief that Jesus is God.

The ones that don't display a crucifix or declare their belief in Jesus will be their slaves:  Toldoth Noah 63b; When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

So I knew the Muslims would behead us if they gained control of the world, but I was ignorant to the plans of the Talmudists, whether they be Zionists or not.

And, the Zionists are in a position to make this a reality because they control the world banks, the corporations, the media, and are making Israel the technology panopticon of the world with their Talpiot program.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(07-15-2018, 03:27 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: goyim (name means cattle) who are animals created to serve them.

Like jovan66102 wrote goyim means "nations" and is used in Hebrew in a similar sense to the Latin "gentium" from which we get the word "gentile".  It is not literally "cattle."  I don't believe it is even figuratively "cattle."

You can't really defend the assertion that the name "goyim" means "cattle" with the admission that talmudists believe gentiles are essentially cattle.

-----

As to the OP's questions, it's clear that Allah is not the Trinity.  On top of that, Moslems clearly reject the Trinity in their professions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes yablabo's post:
  • jovan66102
(07-15-2018, 03:44 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Congress (most of which are dual Israeli citizens)  

I just did a bit of research. The latest figures I could come up with are from 2013, from a site dedicated to Zionist conspiracy theories. These figures are for the 112th Congress that sat from 3 January 2011 until 3 January 2013. In that Congress there were 13 Senators with Israeli citizenship, for, of course 13%. There were 27 Representatives with dual American /Israeli for just a tad over 6%.

Hardly 'most' in either House.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Quote:Yablablo
Like jovan66102 wrote goyim means "nations" and is used in Hebrew in a similar sense to the Latin "gentium" from which we get the word "gentile".  It is not literally "cattle."  I don't believe it is even figuratively "cattle."

You can't really defend the assertion that the name "goyim" means "cattle" with the admission that talmudists believe gentiles are essentially cattle.

I stand corrected. Goyim doesn't literally translate to cattle. 

Does Goyim figuratively translate to cattle?  or beasts, or animals, or dogs, or donkeys, or evil satanic souls, or slaves, or inferior races, or monkeys, having no redeeming qualities, worthy of death..etc.

Well I wouldn't take my word for it.

Hear what their sacred texts and their leading rabbis and politicians have to say about non-Jews:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."- Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew."- Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."- Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."- Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."- Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."- Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b
"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."- Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."- Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."- Sepher ikkarim III c 25

rabbiravtouitoufrench.jpg
"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."- Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."- Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."- Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772
--------
Taken from Jewish Henry Makow's blog: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/07/talmudic-nwo.html

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlisLX3AwrSc1lx96L6Vi...jpkVGAQuTw]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtIvi4EO_6trkpZWxkbbS...GXQAbx5jq8]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3YAU91uKvFAz2mkEEXth...s40ZJdu0Kg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8IDtcd8sKE02vk-4J9Xh...IZ_U12cdPw]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg6zFN4iRwvTublBXpr-R...vfKTfChqCG]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiSvN6gt_bWcdwHKV43s_...PL4-lNLuxp]

[Image: rabbi-shneur-zalman-is-founder-of-chabad...=652&h=281]

[Image: rabbi-harry-waton.png?w=652&h=435]

[Image: JTA-serve-Jews.jpg?resize=760%2C631]

[Image: img_20161221_204053.jpg?w=529]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6-JewOUtu5hvHXx7eDCe...HMmu71e1zw]

See the thread Why Aren't We Talking About the Kalergi Plan to learn more about this plan developed by the founder of the EU and Nobel Prize winner, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.

[Image: ZuubkbIyseYtiNlgTXaa3sjIRRXzY6fyLm-tEWHg...06f18fe33b]

This is shocking isn't it?  It just can't be true.  

That's what I thought until I researched it further.

Why haven't we heard this before?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqJNZb6DF5oKuA8YSActF...z5KvKNsNl_]

When interviewed on their opinion of the Goyim often they will ask where the video will be seen to determine if they can speak freely or not.  

Brother Nathaniel on Youtube, is a funny character, but he talks about how growing up Jewish they talked disparagingly about the Goyim behind their backs and the opposite in front of them.  He said that it was known among them that Goyim meant cattle, and that "shiska",gentile woman, meant pig-whore.  

He said that if someone said something dumb they would call him a Goyisha Kup which means "stupid gentile brain".  That would be like us saying, "What?  Are you a stupid, Jew brain?"  More on that:

[Image: JewYiddishWordsGoyimMeme.jpg]

[Image: Chhief-Rabbi-black-people-monkeys-TOI.jpg]

[Image: kushner-ivanka-blessed-by-rabbi-who-call...onkeys.png]

Since he had gentile friends, he didn't like that.  So he read the New Testament when he was away at college and fell in love with Jesus.

Now, does every Jewish person on the planet use the word Goyim the same way?  

Well it's similar to the word Gringo which can have various meanings, benign to pejorative, depending on who is using it.  These videos demonstrate the various modern day attitudes towards non-jews.

1:17

2:50

4:37

18:44

10:55

From what I can gather from my research over the last year,  Talmudic Judaism as a religion is similar to Islam in their dangerous attitudes towards those outside of their religion.  Plus, it's similar in that the more secularized they are the more they view others as equals.

The more Orthodox Jews and the Zionists both believe the Goyim are animal/slaves which will be fulfilled when their messiah (antichrist) will come.  

The Orthodox believe the messiah will come when Jews are obedient and only then should the third temple be built.  They don't even recognize the state of Israel and don't agree with all the wars or horrific treatment of the Palestinians.

The Zionists believe in taking over the world now, and that the building of the third temple will usher in their messiah (antichrist).  The leaders of the Zionists (not all Zionists know this) are Sabbatean Frankists.  The founders of their movement believed that the since the messiah would come either when the world was all good or all bad, and they couldn't be all good, they should try to sin and spread sin as much as possible.  They are actually Luciferians in practice.

Here is a video on the Zionist Jewish sect Chabad which was founded by the Rebbe Schneerson who I posted a few memes about earlier in this thread.  This is the sect the Kushners (they visited the Rebbe's grave to pray for success in the election) belong to as does Bibi and Dennis Prager who made a speech in honor of the Rebbe.  Rebbe Schneerson also received a Congressional Gold Medal.

This vid is 45 minutes but Chabad is a very important topic for everyone to know about.  They are committed to spreading the Noahide laws to every corner of the earth.  For more on the Noahide laws and how they can affect us in the future see Vox's article here.     And here:  The Laws of Noah:  One World Religion

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(07-15-2018, 01:20 PM)cassini Wrote: There is only one God, and He is a Trinity. The Jews may once have worshipped God in their time, but after Churst who revealed God is a Trinity, they refused to accept God the Son, Jesus Christ, as God. So they do not worship God.

So anyone who says God is not a Trinity cannot possibly be speaking of the Christian God? He must be speaking of some other god, rather than being a heretic, denying the Trinity? Anything false said about someone is referring to a different person?

Were Arians worshipping a different Jesus? Do Protestants worship a different god?

Is someone who says Jesus existed, but was only a man, and the Apostles made up everything afterwards, talking about someone else besides the Second Person of the Trinity?

If you insist Pope Francis is the Pope, but I insist he's not, are we talking about two different people?
(07-15-2018, 07:17 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
Quote:Yablablo

I stand corrected. Goyim doesn't literally translate to cattle. 

Does Goyim figuratively translate to cattle?  or beasts, or animals, or dogs, or donkeys, or evil satanic souls, or slaves, or inferior races, or monkeys, having no redeeming qualities, worthy of death..etc.

Goyim does not figuratively translate to cattle.  These examples show that the belief is that non-Jews are less than the Jews, not that the nomen/name non-Jew, gentile, or goy is a figure for cattle.  If what you are claiming were true, the use of the Hebrew "goi" in reference to Israel would not make sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes yablabo's post:
  • jovan66102
(07-15-2018, 08:23 PM)Paul Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 01:20 PM)cassini Wrote: There is only one God, and He is a Trinity. The Jews may once have worshipped God in their time, but after Churst who revealed God is a Trinity, they refused to accept God the Son, Jesus Christ, as God. So they do not worship God.

So anyone who says God is not a Trinity cannot possibly be speaking of the Christian God? He must be speaking of some other god, rather than being a heretic, denying the Trinity? Anything false said about someone is referring to a different person?

Your final question poses the answer.
(07-15-2018, 08:34 PM)yablabo Wrote: Your final question poses the answer.

That makes no sense.

Take my question about the Pope. There's only one Jorge Bergoglio who lives in Vatican City. There aren't two of them because some people think he's pope and some people think he isn't.

Trump supporters and Trump haters have two very different images of the man. Is there one Trump who's the best thing for America in years, and another who's a horrible racist who especially hates non-white children? If so, which soul will God judge when he dies?

Are there two Obamas, one born in Hawaii and one born in Kenya? Or is one group just wrong about his birthplace?
(07-15-2018, 10:27 PM)Paul Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 08:34 PM)yablabo Wrote: Your final question poses the answer.

That makes no sense.

Take my question about the Pope. There's only one Jorge Bergoglio who lives in Vatican City. There aren't two of them because some people think he's pope and some people think he isn't.

Trump supporters and Trump haters have two very different images of the man. Is there one Trump who's the best thing for America in years, and another who's a horrible racist who especially hates non-white children? If so, which soul will God judge when he dies?

Are there two Obamas, one born in Hawaii and one born in Kenya? Or is one group just wrong about his birthplace?

You asked: "Anything false said about someone is referring to a different person?"  So, the answer is that in order to say something false ABOUT a person, it has to be about that particular person.  I was just finding it amusing the way you posed the questions.  Not finding fault with the questions.
(07-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Dominicus Wrote: Muslims and Jews worship God materially but not formally. They believe they worship God but in reality worship false gods of their own creation.

I can think of a few Catholics who likewise believe they worship God but in fact worship idols dressed like Him.

For the less philosophically astute, a formal difference with material similarity, is like a cup of water and a man. When its sitting on the table it is water, once the man drinks it, it becomes part of the man, and is no longer water.

Thus, Muslims and Jews may seem externally to worship God.

In fact, they do not.
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Dominicus, jovan66102