Difference between St. Andrew Daily Missal and Roman Missal?
I’m confused. What are the difference bet the St. Andrew Daily Missal 1945 and the Roman Missal of same year?
(07-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Julia Augusta Wrote: I’m confused. What are the difference bet the St. Andrew Daily Missal 1945 and the Roman Missal of same year?

They should be the same in terms of content, as far as I know. The only major liturgical change that occurred in 1945 was the introduction of the New Psalter, which only affected the Divine Office. Did you have anything more specific in mind?
O unashamed intercessor of Christians, ever loyal advocate before the Creator, do not disregard the prayerful voice of sinners but in your goodness hasten to assist us who trustfully cry out to you: Intercede always, O Mother of God, in behalf of those who honor you!
(07-17-2018, 09:32 AM)aquinas138 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 06:39 AM)Julia Augusta Wrote: I’m confused. What are the difference bet the St. Andrew Daily Missal 1945 and the Roman Missal of same year?

They should be the same in terms of content, as far as I know. The only major liturgical change that occurred in 1945 was the introduction of the New Psalter, which only affected the Divine Office. Did you have anything more specific in mind?

No I just wanted to know if there were major differences.
There might very well be major differences in the extra material they contain, devotions, explanations, etc., but there should be no difference whatsoever in the Mass.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • aquinas138