‘Gay’ deacon writes for obscene newspaper with archbishop’s permission
July 17, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – A Catholic deacon who is openly homosexual has continued to write salacious reviews of obscene movies for a “gay” newspaper in San Francisco for at least a year since Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone was informed of his activities, LifeSite has learned. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-de...permission

In Chicago, a Godly priest is removed without an explanation, while in San Francisco, a sodomite 'deacon' remains in good standing. Very disappointed in Archbishop Cordileone, who seemed like a good man.
He's proably orthodox but the Archbishop is cowardly too.
The volume of this stuff is amazing, and the lack of proper handling of it seems to be the norm.

How often do you read, "Bishop acts decisively, removes someone from position."Huh??
(07-17-2018, 04:09 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: How often do you read, "Bishop acts decisively, removes someone from position."Huh??

Quite frequently or a reprimand is issued, usually for a Priest having the temerity to actually be Catholic. Like the Priest who refused Holy Communion to a non-Catholic, lesbian 'in a relationship' in DC. He was immediately reprimanded ny Cardinal Wuerl.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Oh man - you are so right!
(07-17-2018, 04:44 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 04:09 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: How often do you read, "Bishop acts decisively, removes someone from position."Huh??

Quite frequently or a reprimand is issued, usually for a Priest having the temerity to actually be Catholic. Like the Priest who refused Holy Communion to a non-Catholic, lesbian 'in a relationship' in DC. He was immediately reprimanded ny Cardinal Wuerl.

Or a priest who has the temerity to cancel Mass when the vessels used in the sacrifice are damaged...
(07-17-2018, 04:09 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: The volume of this stuff is amazing, and the lack of proper handling of it seems to be the norm.

How often do you read, "Bishop acts decisively, removes someone from position."Huh??
Peace....."VOLUME" is right!  Just this afternoon I have read this article, finding out this "picturesque" Deacon is under scrutiny with his diocese - well, if it was my diocese, he would be assessed in about 15 seconds - doors closed and don't return.

Then I read about a priest who was "instantly" removed from his parish by the Bishop because he suggested parishners who are pro-abortion go to confession. 

God bless, angeltime Heart
How about this one?

From Gloria.tv

Jesuit Supports Murdering Babies – Bishop Plays Scandal Down

Jesuit Father Mario Serrano demonstrated on July 15 in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) at a leftwing march to legalise abortion.

Serrano called the killing of children on Twitter (July 13, 15) a “just cause” stating that during the march he felt “close to the Jesus who loves, accompanies and does not condemn people in extreme situations” [including pedophiles, rapists and terrorists?].

Auxiliary bishop Jesús Castro Marte of Santo Domingo called Serrano’s statement a “private position”.

Talking to Diario Libre (July 15), the bishop only asked Serrano to “reflect on what he has said”.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(07-17-2018, 07:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: How about this one?

From Gloria.tv

Jesuit Supports Murdering Babies – Bishop Plays Scandal Down

Jesuit Father Mario Serrano demonstrated on July 15 in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) at a leftwing march to legalise abortion.

Serrano called the killing of children on Twitter (July 13, 15) a “just cause” stating that during the march he felt “close to the Jesus who loves, accompanies and does not condemn people in extreme situations” [including pedophiles, rapists and terrorists?].

Auxiliary bishop Jesús Castro Marte of Santo Domingo called Serrano’s statement a “private position”.

Talking to Diario Libre (July 15), the bishop only asked Serrano to “reflect on what he has said”.
Peace.....it is a cheap decision and cop-out to promote wrong.  If this is considered a "private position", then get back in the closet and talk about it there - not publicly!   God bless, angeltime Heart