I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(09-28-2018, 07:31 PM)Paradosiakos Wrote: I don’t believe in the evolution theory where humans came from apes or fish or some single celled.organism. If we did then we should be all that exists. Evolution is supposed to be something where the lesser creature evolves into something higher and that the lesser creature would become extinct. So if we came from apes why are they still around?

Your understanding of evolution is incorrect.  Evolution is simply change in a species over time.  It's not necessarily a matter of lesser or higher creatures, it has more to do with adaptation to environment over generations, or selective breeding because of a desirable trait, or because of a slew of other factors.  Even when you have groups of the same species isolated from each other over many generations, those groups will change.  Not necessarily better, but different, and often better suited to their unique environment. 

And the theory doesn't claim we came from apes or fish, but that we share the same ancestors from millions of years ago who branched and changed in different ways.  That's why there are so many different species.

The reason that I think evolutionary theory is likely correct, to a certain degree, is that I can see with my own eyes how people are different from each other, and people in isolated areas tend to share similar traits.  But if two isolated groups come together and procreate with each other for many generations their distinctions blur and you achieve a new norm. This happens with insects and animals as well.  Imagine that dynamic over thousands or even millions of years.
[-] The following 2 users Like jack89's post:
  • Jeeter, Melkite

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by jack89 - 09-29-2018, 11:12 AM