I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(04-26-2019, 02:58 PM)nolte Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 06:25 PM)Tolkien RRJ Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 11:20 AM)nolte Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:51 PM)cassini Wrote: Excellent scholarly rebuttal of evolution 1stvermont2ndvermont3rdvermont.
Evolution is nonsense, simple nonsense, unworthy of such a dismissal.

That Catholics would prefer this evolution nonsense to a simple act of faith in ex nihilo creation that God gave us in Genesis is hard to fathom.

Creation was a supernatural act of God, all done in six days. On the seventh day he rested, that is the supernatural creation was complete and from then on the natural order began.

Evolution was/is Satan's way to eliminate God's part in creation and replace the ex nihilo act of God with a story of natural evolution. Research has shown this worked and billions of souls were lost because of it.

Can you point out the "scholarship"?

Did you miss my exposure of 1stvermont2ndvermont3rdvermont's dishonesty and use of dishonest sources?

Seems that doesn't matter when you have you head in some ancient middle eastern tall tales.. Anything goes!

Hosea 13:16

I would be very interested in your showing my "dishonesty and use of dishonest sources" it seemed more you missing the point and twisting my purposes.

I already did.  You ignore it because that is what creationists do.  How many bungled or doctored quotes does one need to document before your spam-trolling is dismissed as propaganda?

I am sure your being honest here telling me what creationist do [glad to know since I did not know that] , but rather it seems to me, you cant help but not support your claims. Go ahead I will wait. You have added a few more claims needing support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Tolkien RRJ - 05-27-2019, 01:31 PM