I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(04-26-2019, 03:03 PM)nolte Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 10:08 AM)Paul Wrote: . That requires new, additional genetic information, and the evolutionists have yet to show that that's possible. Most mutations are fatal, and the rates of the non-fatal ones are far too low even with millions of years, and this gradual change is not what we see in the fossil record.

Where do you get your genetics information from?  Most mutations are NOT fatal, not even close.

And do tell us all about this "genetic information" - what do you mean, in a biologically relevant sense?  I'm betting that is just parroted  propaganda from some creationist website.  Yes?

I might be able to help here. I think he might have said most are degrading, destroying information but maybe not lethal. 

As for denfintion of information I believe I went into detail on this for anyone interested. But lets make it simple, can you give one example of a mutation that can justify the belief that mutations can account for proteins, genes, the genetic code? we are not looking for an arm or something simply any gene or enzyme will do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Tolkien RRJ - 05-27-2019, 01:36 PM