I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-05-2019, 07:59 AM)cassini Wrote: Ah, another ad hominem ploy, now I am a blasphemer for pointing out the history of popes abandoning the traditional understanding of Genesis and its six day creation as revealed by Moses.

You wrote that Protestantism preserved the Truth, and the Church abandoned it. That's not an unjustified ad hominem attack, that's just blasphemy and I would say an heretical statement as well, since you implicitly deny the indefectibility of the Church by saying that heretics preserved the Truth while the Bride of Christ abandoned it.

The Church and only the Church is the one who gets to interpret what is the correct "understanding of Genesis". Not you. Not me.

Your fundamental problem is that you insist on your interpretation of Genesis is the only correct one. That's Protestantism. It is no wonder why you are ready to reject the indefectibility of the Church in order to keep your own interpretation.
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Alphonse il Segundo, jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by MagisterMusicae - 06-05-2019, 07:20 PM