I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-06-2019, 02:03 PM)cassini Wrote: What a pathetic argument you make Magister, trying to ignore recorded history with accusations of blasphemy and heresy.

Whose throwing around ad hominems now?

(06-06-2019, 02:03 PM)cassini Wrote: Tell me of one Catholic pope, cardinal or theologian after 1835 who abided by this 1616 decree. You denied it even after it was pointed oput to you, so it is you who like Galileo commits heresy. Tell me when any pope said the 1616 definition imposed on Catholicism was a joke as you put it?

Already addressed that one in another thread, and a blatant red herring.

That decree is from the Congregation for the Index (not the Holy Office of which it was not a part at the time), was never approved in forma specifica by the Pope, and so while you keep claiming it is infallible, it is not a Papal decree, and when you have been asked to provide evidence of your claim that it is a Papal decree, you just go off like any other Protestant on side points and refuse to answer the question or provide the evidence.

On the 1616 Decree you have been clearly debunked. I take your failure to produce any evidence about that decree as approved in forma specifica on multiple occasions as an implicit admission of this from you.

As regards the Lateran Decree, seeing as it uses the word "simul" ("at once") and you assert a 6-day Creation is that not a contradiction? How can God produce it all "at once" and yet over 6 24-hour days. Is not then everyone who claims 6 days a heretic by your logic, since that was clearly an infallible decree?
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  â€˘ Augustinian, jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by MagisterMusicae - 06-06-2019, 05:25 PM