I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-09-2019, 09:50 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 06:04 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: He thinks instead that Christ, in the meantime, used the heretical Protestants to preserve the Truth from heresy. I'm not sure how heretics are supposed to protect from heresy, but since he wrote that blasphemy, it must make sense in his head.

In that case, I'd hope he'd be a snake handler, as opposed to an Epicopanglican.  Not that I agree with either theologically, but I just have a soft spot for reptiles.  Turtles especially.  

My youngest and I found 2 Eastern River Cooters this weekend, one was 15" front to back.  Pretty large for that species.  We also found 2 garter snakes and a black racer snake, which are great to have around as they are voracious rodent eaters.  Plus they're beautiful animals.

I know that has absolutely nothing to do with evolution/heliocentrism, but I figured it would be a nice break from the drivel that's been going back and forth here.

Sure it does, seems you've been playing around with serpents and thus dabbling with the heliocentric lie ...  Especially if you're peddling that to your child! How could you Jeeter! :D

I've seen some big cooters, but 15" is pretty big. Good find, and thanks for the change in pace. We could use some air.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Jeeter

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by MagisterMusicae - 06-10-2019, 07:45 AM