I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-11-2019, 06:58 AM)cassini Wrote: Thus began a history within the Catholioc Church to DENY the papal decree of Pope Paul V as infallible or unrevisible as it was called until 1870.

When, and by who, was this decree declared infallible?

Quote:So I could ask the Magisters and Jovans the reason why you insist in denying the 1616 decree. Are you Copernicans and Galileans or what? Let us know so we can see where you guys are coming from.

I could also as the cassinis why you insist on denying science accepted by both the Catholic Church. You know, the one that funds a couple observatories and labs, and has had an interest in science for hundreds of years. Especially since said science in no way negates a) there being a Supreme Creator (God the Father), and b) any other teachings of the Church.

(06-11-2019, 09:34 AM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 06:19 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Episcopanglicans and reptiles are the same? I don’t think so, but I could be wrong. It’s 2019, so I suppose a turtle could identify as an Anglican.

The real question is when they are going to allow LGBTQAI+ turtles and snakes to be priests... 

Lemurs, Gorillas, Bears, Termites, Quail, Alligators, and Impalas as priests? What on earth is this world coming to?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Jeeter - 06-11-2019, 12:55 PM