I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-11-2019, 12:55 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 06:58 AM)cassini Wrote: Thus began a history within the Catholioc Church to DENY the papal decree of Pope Paul V as infallible or unrevisible as it was called until 1870.

When, and by who, was this decree declared infallible?

Quote:So I could ask the Magisters and Jovans the reason why you insist in denying the 1616 decree. Are you Copernicans and Galileans or what? Let us know so we can see where you guys are coming from.

I could also as the cassinis why you insist on denying science accepted by both the Catholic Church.  You know, the one that funds a couple observatories and labs, and has had an interest in science for hundreds of years.  Especially since said science in no way negates a) there being a Supreme Creator (God the Father), and b) any other teachings of the Church.

When, and by who, was this decree declared infallible?

By way of the 1616 decree of Pope Paul V, confirmed by Pope Urban VIII and by Fr Olivieri in 1820 who said the 1616 decree was safe and irreformable. In 1870 Vatican I laid out the conditions of infallibility and the 1616 decree complied with all these conditions. Another proof is that no pope in history ever challenged its infallibility.

I could also as the cassinis why you insist on denying science accepted by both the Catholic Church.

Ah, good man Jeester, its about time some of you outed as Copernicans and Galileans, for now maybe others will see why you don't want to recognise the Church's 1616 teaching.

My answer is because it is a lie and I do not accept lies. Ever hear of Albert Einstein. Well he, in 1905, was the one who admitted it was a lie to say geocentrism was proven wrong and you will not find a physicist since him that will not agree.

By then of course Pope Pius VII had jettisoned geocentrism for a 'non-heretical' heliocentrism. My HOW EMBARRASSING, a Pope having fallen into the trap of lies accepting geocentrism was proven wrong. You don't believe me, well here is a 1981-92 Catholoc Papal Commission CONTINUING THE LIE:

‘In 1741, in the face of optical proof of the fact that the Earth revolves round the sun, Pope Benedict XIV had the Holy Office grant an imprimatur to the first edition of the Complete Works of Galileo.’ --- Galileo Commission; Nov. 1992.

‘More than 150 years still had to pass before the optical and mechanical proofs for the motion of the Earth were discovered. For their part, Galileo’s adversaries, neither before or after him, have discovered anything that could be considered a convincing refutation of Copernican astronomy.’ --- Cardinal Poupard: Pope John Paul II’s Galileo Commission, 1981-1992.

Yes, THE LIE CONTINUES. But worse, for look at what they said at Vatican II in Gaudium et Spes no. 33

‘… The humble and persevering investigator of the secrets of nature is being led, as it were, by the hand of God in spite of himself, for it is God, the conserver of all things, who made them what they are. We cannot but deplore certain attitudes (not unknown among Christians) deriving from a short-sighted view of the rightful autonomy of science; they have occasioned conflict and controversy and have misled many into opposing faith and science.’ --- Gaudium et spes, # 36.

The hand of God is with the Heretics now. God Help us all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 06-11-2019, 03:00 PM