I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-11-2019, 01:09 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 06:58 AM)cassini Wrote: When Newton and freemasonry conned the world into believing geocentrism was falsified or heliocentrism was proven, this proved a dilemma within Catholicism. If this was true, then a pope defined an interpretation of Scripture that was FALSE and made the Catholic world comply with this 'false' interpretation of Scripture. This made Catholicism no better than Protestantism where false readings of Scripture were put forward as TRUE.

Out of curiosity, when you were faced with this dilemma, did you ever consider maybe the Eastern or Oriental Orthodox churches as a possible solution?  This reads as if Protestantism or Catholicism were the only two options for you.
You understand geocentrism is a pretty tough sell given what we are able to see with our own eyes and the aid of some rudimentary magnifying instruments. 

I'm interested in the thought process that determined the postulations that A) the Orthodox Church is the true Catholic Church or that B) the relevant scriptures in question regarding the motion of the sun were to be taken metaphorically were greater crackpot ideas than the idea that the earth is really motionless and everything in space revolves around it, despite overwhelming astronomical and meteorological evidence to the contrary.

First of all Melkite thank you for a proper post that forums like this one provide for. I know little or nothing about Eastern or Oriental Orthodox churches, or if they kept the true interpretation of geocentrism. I am a Roman Catholic and will die as one, please God.

You then say; 'You understand geocentrism is a pretty tough sell given what we are able to see with our own eyes and the aid of some rudimentary magnifying instruments.' 

Yes, a very tough sell as it is a matter of faith against the magic of satanic freemasonic mind-bending. Here above you demonstrate how the mind can deny a truth. A study of hermetic gnosis shows us the kind of deceit involved:

‘[The kind that] cannot be taught by speech, nor learnt by hearing. Knowledge differing greatly from sense-perception…. Knowledge is incorporeal; the organ which it uses is the mind itself; and the mind is contrary to the body.’[1]

[1] G. Hancock and R. Bauval: Talisman, Michael Joseph, 2004, p.181.

Now let me demonstrate how the mind can be bent. You say 'what we are able to see with our own eyes.'
Now what do we see with our own eyes? We see the Sun, moon and stars circle the Earth every day. Yes, the eyes see a geocentric motion of the universe. But the MIND won't let you see what you actually see as you have demonstrated. Your mind twists what you can see into believing it shows a spinning Earth. Telescopes have nothing to add except showing stars we cannot see with the eyes also circling the Earth every 24 hours.

As for  'overwhelming astronomical and meteorological evidence to the contrary' who told you that. Why do you think a man called Albert Einstein was made the greatest brain ever in a man? Ever hear of the 1887 M&M experiment that provided evidence the Earth does not orbit the sun? It was to save heliocentrism that they allowed Einstein to propose his Special Theory of relativity. This theory stated you cannot prove or falsify either geocentrism or heliocentrism. And that theory itself has been falsified so many times it has become a joke. But they hang on to it as it gives heliocentrism a possibility. Recently Sungenis has recently shown the discoveries that provide evidence ther Earth is at the centre of the universe. Nobody can prove this science wrong.

But God knows and he said in many places of Scripture the sun moves around the Earth. as Catholics we are spposed to asccept what God reveals. If we do not that is heresy.

Catholic faith was demonstrated in 1615 By St Robert Bellarmine who said:

I add that the words “the sun also riseth and the sun goeth down, and hasteneth to the place where he ariseth, etc.” were those of Solomon, who not only spoke by divine inspiration but was a man wise above all others and most learned in human sciences and in the knowledge of all created things, and his wisdom was from God. Thus it is not too likely that he would affirm something which was contrary to a truth either already demonstrated, or likely to be demonstrated.’

Cardinal Bellarmine: Letter to Foscarini, 1615

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 06-11-2019, 03:34 PM