I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(10-01-2018, 01:51 PM)cassini Wrote: Excellent scholarly rebuttal of evolution 1stvermont2ndvermont3rdvermont.
Evolution is nonsense, simple nonsense, unworthy of such a dismissal.

That Catholics would prefer this evolution nonsense to a simple act of faith in ex nihilo creation that God gave us in Genesis is hard to fathom.

Creation was a supernatural act of God, all done in six days. On the seventh day he rested, that is the supernatural creation was complete and from then on the natural order began.

Evolution was/is Satan's way to eliminate God's part in creation and replace the ex nihilo act of God with a story of natural evolution. Research has shown this worked and billions of souls were lost because of it.
Let's see...the King of the Universe came down to Earth so Earth must be the center of the Universe, but science declares Earth is not the center of the universe, (among other things), thus diminishing man to to being descendants of apes living on the third rock from the Sun. Yes I can see how science seems always to belittle while religion benobles, (but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, why only last year someone finally convinced me the moon only revolves round the earth once a day not twice. My argument: then how come you can see the moon in the daytime?), so what do I know? I know this: in a thousand years today's science will leave them scratching their heads and chuckling about how quaint people used to be, (but still saying our prayers).
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Blind Horus - 06-13-2019, 06:52 PM