I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-13-2019, 11:49 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 07:11 AM)cassini Wrote: The evidence that the Earth lies at the centre of the universe can be know by way of the COSMIC MICROWAVE BACKGROUND (CMB). This Sungenis has shown.

In answer to this you put up a load of codswallop from a professor and Sungenis based on a THEORY of Isaac Newton used to 'prove' the credibility or not of a solar-system. Now anything based on a theory is WORTHLESS as true science and two can argue until the cows come home.

But Sungenis has not been 'proven' wrong in his CMB evidence. So why not give that a go Magister.

I deny the premise, but for now, let's assume you're right and Bob did accurately show Geocentrism could be demonstrated through CMB radition.

How did Sungenis try to show that? Did he not employ those "worthless theories" of Newtonian and Einsteinian physics ...

If you reject the theories on which the science is based, then you can't then appeal to those same theories as proof of your case.

In summary, if Sungenis proved or even attempted to prove CMB showed Geocentrism, then the theories you deride are not so worthless. If they are worthless, then so are his attempts to show this. So either way, the theories are not useless.

You keep backing yourself into these corners, cassini, and I'm just amazed that you never think that maybe that's because your assumptions are off.

I give up, I cannot argue with anyone who thinks that Newton and Einstein's theories HAVE ANYTHING to do with the CMB providing evidence that the Earth is at the centre of the Universe..

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 06-16-2019, 03:06 PM