I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
Suppressing the truth has been the primary means for the success of so many of Lucifer’s deceptions.

<I>From the beginning this old serpent was rightly named Lucifer, ‘the Light-Bearer’, for he is the source of the ‘false light’ which the Blessed Virgin later told us at La Salette would soon “illuminate the world”, causing “extraordinary wonders every place because the true faith will be extinguished.” Furthermore, he and his agents have gone under various names: Gnostics, Cabbalists, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Illuminati, Communists, New Age Movement, and other theosophical societies. More specifically, even the luciferian Albert Pike, Illustrious Grandmaster of American Freemasonry during the Civil War period, said: “At the bottom of magic . . .was science.</i>

Notice that Pike uses past tense (was). Truth in general is reversed:

<I>God signifies Satan and Satan – God. Good is evil. Virtue is vice and vice is virtue. Light is darkness and darkness, light. Revelation is obscurantism and obscurantism is revelation. Religion is superstition and superstition, religion.</i>

Similarly, modern pseudo-science, controlled by Judeo-Masonry, mixes fact with fantasy, hypothesis with reality, and false proofs with exacting calculation. This magical sleight of hand can easily present itself harmful to those not firmly grounded in the Truth.

https://jeranism.com/the-heliocentric-ho...-v-forsee/

prot@jovan hehe works every time...
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • cassini

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Blind Horus - 06-19-2019, 05:34 PM