I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-27-2019, 12:56 PM)cassini Wrote: Now anyone calling themselves Catholic or thinking they are Catholic, had better sit up and acknowledge the greatest contradiction in the history of the Catholic Church, for in 1835 popes did allow heliocentric books to be published, read and believed by the flock, making a mockery of the Catholic Church's catechism of the Council of Trent. Trying to dismiss this rejection of the doctrine of geocentrism held by the Church since Christ founded it on the basis that the 1616 decree was not an infallible one is pathetic. There is a Catholic answer to this dilemma, but few want to know as they want to keep their solar system while thinking they are Catholic.

I know this isn't fair and I'm jumping into the middle of a debate I have no intention of participating in -

But I have a hard time taking your arguments seriously given the bolded.
Filioli mei, non diligamus verbo neque lingua, sed opere et veritate.

Vos omnes amatores pulcherrimae linguae ecclesiae nostrae, videte filum quo de rebus sanctis profanisque colloqui possumus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Filiolus - 06-27-2019, 12:59 PM