I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(06-27-2019, 10:27 PM)Stanis Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 03:47 PM)cassini Wrote: My post was in answer to the idea that Einstein's relativity theory cannot be falsified. You wrote 'Aberration works fine in relativity.' 

I quoted Hawking above saying you cannot prove a theory but you can falsify it.

Then you misunderstood. "Aberration works fine in relativity" means that aberration is not contrary to relativity, that is, it doesn't falsify relativity.

Would you say geocentric theory can be falsified?

I will let Cardinal Robert Bellarmine answer your question regarding geocentrism:

I add that the words “the sun also riseth and the sun goeth down, and hasteneth to the place where he ariseth, etc.” were those of Solomon, who not only spoke by divine inspiration but was a man wise above all others and most learned in human sciences and in the knowledge of all created things, and his wisdom was from God. Thus it is not too likely that he would affirm something which was contrary to a truth either already demonstrated, or likely to be demonstrated.’
Cardinal Bellarmine: Letter to Foscarini, 1615.

The 1616 decree dogmatised that the Scriptures reveal a moving sun around the Earth. A dogma is an act of faith. If it could be proven that the sun does not, or does orbit the Earth, it would not be an act of faith. I know geocentrism will never be falsified by real science. My faith tells me that. Similarly I know there are no other worlds out there, no aliens. There is only one Christ, one Earth. But Satan is about the business of destroying Catholic faith. He uses Freemasonry to achieve some of his aims. In his Morals and Dogma of 1871, Albert Pike (1809-1891), Grand Master of the Ancient Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, spelled out how this new world order of heliocentrism was achieved:

‘Science perishes by systems that are nothing but beliefs; and Faith succumbs to reasoning. For the two Columns of the Temple… must remain separated and be parallel to each other…. Harmony is the result of an alternating preponderance of forces.’ --- Morals and Dogma, p.306.

But how did Lucifer with his worldly help deceive even the elect of an entity infinitely more powerful than he? A study of hermetic gnosis shows us the kind of deceit involved:

‘[The kind that] cannot be taught by speech, nor learnt by hearing. Knowledge differing greatly from sense-perception…. Knowledge is incorporeal; the organ which it uses is the mind itself; and the mind is contrary to the body.’

And that is how this God-created geocentric world was taken from us and how it was replaced with the Copernican revolution and Galileo’s heretic reformation; by way of the mind, and once inserted therein, even though contrary to the senses, intellectual pride takes over and all these illusionary heresies become physical and mental realities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 06-28-2019, 07:00 AM