I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(07-05-2019, 04:05 PM)cassini Wrote: Every post 1900 theologian of the Catholic Church had to follow the leader and become a heliocentrist. Once their Solar-system was said to have evolved, Satan's trap was sprung, all theologians thereafter had to try to make their heliocentric evolved universe Catholic. This goes on to this very day with Fr Robinson's SSPX book.

I see two choices here:

1) Every post 1900 theologian had to bow to heresy and falsehood. Meaning the Church is spreading heresy, meaning the gates of hell have prevailed and Christ is not with His Church until the end. Or...

2) The gates of hell haven’t prevailed, Christ is with us, and perhaps the Father has allowed us a glimpse into how He chose to create everything, and how the earth was formed has jo bearing on my faith.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Jeeter - 07-05-2019, 07:31 PM