I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(07-06-2019, 08:28 AM)Stanis Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 05:31 AM)cassini Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Stanis Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 04:05 PM)cassini Wrote: As regards the idea that some things not existing in the six-day or immediate creation came later, well that to me is Modernism personified. It demonstrates how the Galilean reformation completyed in 1835 led to Modenism.
Nothing was created after the sixth day. Creation was finished. Anything DIFFERENT after that came from what was already created. For example, the micro-evolution God inbuilt into some created living things allowed different species come from kinds created. No new kinds ever occurred in traditional Creation.

Congratulations. You just admitted that some things were created in their causes and only appeared later "from what was already created". And apparently that's "Modernism personified".

'Created?' Is that what you think can be called 'created?' So, poodles or greyhounds were examples of God's continuous evolutionary 'Creation.' Sorry Stanis, this is supposed to be a traditional Catholic forum for debate, and you offer that crap for general consumption. Yes, Modernism personified, continuous invention trying to protect the path into Modernism among Catholics since 1741.

Poodles exist, so they must be created. Were they actually created in Eden? If not, then they were created in their causes as you yourself have explained. But for some reason you appear to want to dispute what you yourself have written.

Oh, I thought we were discussing God's creative act. Now you have puppy farms 'creating.' No doubt we will see that in the next Catechism of the 21st Century.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 07-07-2019, 05:25 AM