I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(07-13-2019, 10:38 AM)Stanis Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 05:09 AM)cassini Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 04:38 PM)Stanis Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:13 AM)cassini Wrote:  as the creation of new souls is evolutionary nonsense..

I'm curious about this line: Do you not think God creates a soul when a human is conceived?

Of course God creates souls as each human is conceived. But to class them as a continuous part of evolution is one of the weirdest things I have heard. Its no different than what atheists believe, that life is as a result of the evolution of life. Next you will be telling us heaven and hell are also part of evolution.

You claimed "dogma says God FINISHED His creation" is an argument against evolution because "Evolution is never finished, it is ongoing." 

If this were really an argument against evolution or progressive creation, then it would also be an argument against God creating souls with each conception.

But you agree God creates souls with each conception.

Therefore "God FINISHED His creation" is not an argument against evolution or progressive creation.

Do you really not see the logic?

Seriously Stanis, do you not see the logic.

Evolution is about the material evolution of the world. In His creation God created both flora and fauna to produce.

Anything that God's creation produced belongs to His immediate creation, it does not 'evolve.'

A soul is not a material thing, so cannot evolve. The human baby in conception does not evolve a soul. God gifts it a soul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by cassini - 07-13-2019, 11:53 AM