I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(12-20-2018, 06:13 PM)Tolkien RRJ Wrote: “It is clear that the genetic differences between humans and chimpanzees are far more excessive than previously thought, their genomes are not 98-99% identical”
-Todd Press Human Brain evaluation PNAS 109 20121 10709-16
I never said it was a lie - I said you are a liar for doing what you've done.  That or you are spectacularly incompetent.

Your child-like spelling is the least of your problems.

Quote:This quote was not used to say what the % is, only that the 98% is a lie, and it is. But to show you believe a lie you suport a 98% similarity.
It is not a lie.  It is dependent upon what specifically is being compared.

Are you this dense?  or this dishonest?

I am going to omit your wall of plagiarized quotes, because you are clearly too dense to understand most of them.

Quote:
Jeff Tompkins ARJ “Genome wide only 70% of the chimpanzee DNA was similar to Human under most optimal sequence slice conditions” https://answersingenesis.org/answers/res...romosomes/

and he concluded “therefore the total similarity should be below 70%”  Plus it is now said that humans can vary by 4.5% yet chimps are claimed to be only 2%.
Tomkins is a hack - if you had ever paid attention to the replies you get on the forums where you spam your child-like lies, you might have learned that Tomkins' methods were shown to be unreliable and perhaps even 'fixed' to produce lower level returns.  

But you are not about learning, you are about preaching your ancient mythology.

https://www.reddit.com/r/junkscience/com...ns_did_it/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateEvolution...ils_again/

"[color=var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)]Former YEC, geology student
[/color]

AFAIK Tomkins originally said it was 70 percent due to a glitch in the software. He threw a tantrum over it for a year before conceding and didnt address the other errors.
Tomkins is such a fraud its not even funny."

On to your fallacy of appeal to false authority:

Quote:Embroyo

Yes many today have fixed the lie since creationist made it well known, but it is still in many. My kid a few years ago came home with it in his book. SO yes creationist have forced evolutionist to be more honest in some areas, but the lie does continue. And Haeckel  lied on purpose, he manipulated the images to try and prove evolution, does not matter about technology. 

Because humans is where the lie is applied to. It does not matter of other organisms and he just proves what randy and creationist say, "hey are not even really "folds" as such - they contain bundles of primordia that are 'encased' in a thin layer of tissue, and this produces the appearance of folds "

"What?  The embryo IS growing there, too. When one looks at other vertebrate embryos, one sees something very similar, hence the connection."
Are you drunk?  Or just a creationist?
Quote:What is growing? not a tail that is the point. You have missed the lie. 

And yet no tail, once more you have missed the lie. 
What is all that child-like gibberish about?

Was my demolition of Guzzo's nonsense too much for you to handle?

You sound like a dimwit.
Quote:As to his credentials

B.S. in Engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, a B.A. in theology from Moody Bible Institute, an M.D. from the University of Minnesota, and a Masters in Public Health from Harvard University.
https://store.icr.org/brands/dr-randy-guliuzza/
WOWEEEE!!!  I guess he is an EXPERT on embryology (even though I documented his lies and ignorance)!

Your dopey hero-worship says much about your mental capacity.
Quote:So in conclusion you might have some issues with Randy's  article, but nothing factual with my op. I would recommend emailing Randy [he does debates all the time on universities] 
if you have issues with his article.

Um....  So you didn't actually read what I wrote...
That much is obvious.
Religious nuts are all the same - ignorant and dishonest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by nolte - 11-15-2019, 01:18 PM