I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
(11-15-2019, 01:18 PM)nolte Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 06:13 PM)Tolkien RRJ Wrote: “It is clear that the genetic differences between humans and chimpanzees are far more excessive than previously thought, their genomes are not 98-99% identical”
-Todd Press Human Brain evaluation PNAS 109 20121 10709-16
I never said it was a lie - I said you are a liar for doing what you've done.  That or you are spectacularly incompetent.

Your child-like spelling is the least of your problems.

Quote:This quote was not used to say what the % is, only that the 98% is a lie, and it is. But to show you believe a lie you suport a 98% similarity.
It is not a lie.  It is dependent upon what specifically is being compared.

Are you this dense?  or this dishonest?

I am going to omit your wall of plagiarized quotes, because you are clearly too dense to understand most of them.

Quote:
Jeff Tompkins ARJ “Genome wide only 70% of the chimpanzee DNA was similar to Human under most optimal sequence slice conditions” https://answersingenesis.org/answers/res...romosomes/

and he concluded “therefore the total similarity should be below 70%”  Plus it is now said that humans can vary by 4.5% yet chimps are claimed to be only 2%.
Tomkins is a hack - if you had ever paid attention to the replies you get on the forums where you spam your child-like lies, you might have learned that Tomkins' methods were shown to be unreliable and perhaps even 'fixed' to produce lower level returns.  

But you are not about learning, you are about preaching your ancient mythology.

https://www.reddit.com/r/junkscience/com...ns_did_it/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateEvolution...ils_again/

"[color=var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)]Former YEC, geology student
[/color]

AFAIK Tomkins originally said it was 70 percent due to a glitch in the software. He threw a tantrum over it for a year before conceding and didnt address the other errors.
Tomkins is such a fraud its not even funny."

On to your fallacy of appeal to false authority:

Quote:Embroyo

Yes many today have fixed the lie since creationist made it well known, but it is still in many. My kid a few years ago came home with it in his book. SO yes creationist have forced evolutionist to be more honest in some areas, but the lie does continue. And Haeckel  lied on purpose, he manipulated the images to try and prove evolution, does not matter about technology. 

Because humans is where the lie is applied to. It does not matter of other organisms and he just proves what randy and creationist say, "hey are not even really "folds" as such - they contain bundles of primordia that are 'encased' in a thin layer of tissue, and this produces the appearance of folds "

"What?  The embryo IS growing there, too. When one looks at other vertebrate embryos, one sees something very similar, hence the connection."
Are you drunk?  Or just a creationist?
Quote:What is growing? not a tail that is the point. You have missed the lie. 

And yet no tail, once more you have missed the lie. 
What is all that child-like gibberish about?

Was my demolition of Guzzo's nonsense too much for you to handle?

You sound like a dimwit.
Quote:As to his credentials

B.S. in Engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, a B.A. in theology from Moody Bible Institute, an M.D. from the University of Minnesota, and a Masters in Public Health from Harvard University.
https://store.icr.org/brands/dr-randy-guliuzza/
WOWEEEE!!!  I guess he is an EXPERT on embryology (even though I documented his lies and ignorance)!

Your dopey hero-worship says much about your mental capacity.
Quote:So in conclusion you might have some issues with Randy's  article, but nothing factual with my op. I would recommend emailing Randy [he does debates all the time on universities] 
if you have issues with his article.

Um....  So you didn't actually read what I wrote...
That much is obvious.
Religious nuts are all the same - ignorant and dishonest.

First Comment 

Question begging epithet
when someone imports bias often emotional language to support a claim "ignorant" "dishonest" "stupid" "gullible" or other disparaging remarks
Insults are the lowest level of debate and when you resort to it, it suggests you have little else to work with.

ad hominem
attack on person not argument

Saul Alinsky’s RULES FOR RADICALS:Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions …  Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Second

Clearly a monkey and man that you claimed [because you believed evolutionist lies] were compared. 

red herring fallacy is where someone tries to divert your attention away from the subject or argument by introducing a new topic. This is a defense technique often employed when the person realizes you have a logical and sound argument forming. This can even develop as an unconscious technique employed by one who wishes to protect their beliefs from any scrutiny, truly a strong self delusion

Third 

so Tomkins published in peer review and you trust a random youtube video? that was not even the paper I cited?

urther what do you say of evolutionist publishing the same numbers in their peer reviewed journals?

“The percentage of nucleotides in the human genome that had one-to-one exact matches in the chimpanzee genome was 84.38%.
-Buggs, R. 2018. How similar are human and chimpanzee genomes? Posted on richardbuggs.com July 14, 2018, accessed August 9, 2018. http://richardbuggs.com/index.php/2018/0...e-genomes/

“When we do this alignment [chimp/human genomes] we discover that only 2,400 million of the human genomes 3,164.7 million “letters” align with the chimp genome. That is 70%.”
-Richard Bugss chimpanzees reformatorisch Dagblad oct 10 2008

“the difference in 6 million years of separation of gene content in chimps and humans is more comparable to the difference in gene content of chickens and humans 310 million years ago”
nature 463 [7280]536-539 Hughs etal 2010 

“Horrendously different from each other … It looks like there’s been a dramatic renovation or reinvention of the Y chromosome in the chimpanzee and human lineages...Half of the chimpanzee ampliconic sequence, and 30% of the entire MSY, has no counterpart in the human MSY, and vice versa. ”
-Buchen, L., The fickle Y chromosome, Nature 463:149, 2010

fourth

If being drunk or a creationist means we are willing to accept frauds are frauds and dont have to believe in lies over 100 years old than yes. You must be an evolutionist [i hold drunks to a higher standard] to accpt lies over 100 years old. 

fifth 

It is not gibberish to point out it is not a tail. Why is someone telling you humans have a vestigial "tail" [when it is not] not gibberish and someone tells you what it actually is you say is gibberish? the lengths some will go through to keep the faith in evolution i will never understand. I believed it because i actually thought it true. When I found out for example that we do not have vestigial tails, i accepted truth i did not name call. 

The truth, indeed, is something that mankind, for some mysterious reason, instinctively dislikes. Every man who tries to tell it is unpopular, and even when, by the sheer strength of his case, he prevails, he is put down as a scoundrel.
-
H. L. Menck

Sixth 

Question begging epithet
when someone imports bias often emotional language to support a claim "ignorant" "dishonest" "stupid" "gullible" or other disparaging remarks
Insults are the lowest level of debate and when you resort to it, it suggests you have little else to work with

you showed blind faith in a yotube video and showed you claims of him false. Thus hard to trust you in other claims of him. Further are you more qualified than him? he is a M.D who worked in the area of embryology textbooks and research.  But it does not take an expert to acknowledged when we have accepted a lie, just a heart in the right place. 

Last 

I agree with you on you being a religous  nut. 

“Its been said that when human beings stop believing in god they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse, they believe in anything.”
- Malcolm maggeridge

“It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is an absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.”
-Richard Lewontin, Billions and billions of demons, The New York Review, p. 31, 9 January 1997.

“I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well informed people I know are religious believers. It inset just that I dont believe in god and naturally, hope there is no god, I dont want there to be a god, I dont wont the universe to be like that.
-Philosopher Thomas nagel the last word,oxford university press new york 1997 p 30

‘Evolution is promoted by its practitioners as more than mere science. Evolution is promulgated as an ideology, a secular religion—a full-fledged alternative to Christianity, with meaning and morality. I am an ardent evolutionist and an ex-Christian, but I must admit that in this one complaint—and Mr [sic] Gish is but one of many to make it—the literalists are absolutely right. Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today... Evolution therefore came into being as a kind of secular ideology, an explicit substitute for Christianity.’
-Michael Ruse was professor of philosophy and zoology at the University of Guelph, Canada

"We no longer feel ourselves to be guests in someone else’s home and therefore obliged to make our behavior conform with a set of preexisting cosmic rules. It is our creation now. We make the rules. We establish the parameters of reality. We create the world; and because we do, we no longer feel beholden to outside forces. We no longer have to justly our behavior, for we are now the architects of the universe. We are responsible to nothing outside ourselves; for we are the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and ever."—
-Jeremy Rifkin, Algeny (1983), p. 244.

‘All of the atheists I know are highly religious; it just doesn’t mean believing in the Bible or God. Religion is the basic belief system of the person. Mankind wants the answers to all unanswerable questions.’
-Ernst Mayr, once called ‘the world’s greatest living evolutionary biologist
"Humanism is the belief that man shapes his own destiny. It is a constructive philosophy, a non-theistic religion, a way of life."—
*-American Humanist Association, promotional brochure.
“Darwinism is not a testable scientific theory, but a metaphysical [religious] research programme ….”
-Popper, K., Unended Quest, Fontana, Collins, Glasgow, p. 151, 1976

“I suppose the reason we why we lept at the orgin of species was that the idea of god interfered with our sexual mores-
-sir julien Huxley

‘I had motive for not wanting the world to have a meaning; consequently assumed that it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption. The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics, he is also concerned to prove that there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do, or why his friends should not seize political power and govern in the way that they find most advantageous to themselves. … For myself, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation, sexual and political.’
-Huxley, A., Ends and Means, 1937, pp. 270 ff. 

"evolution is a anti-scientific fable intended to avoid accountability to god"
-2011 Dr David stone laser physicists with 5 degrees including PHD in mechanical endangering from Michigan state U creation mag 34 [1] 2012

“Evolution can better be understood as the pseudo-scientific justification for a life lived without accountability to ones maker.”
-John D Morris and Frank Sherwin the fossil Record 2017

“A real scientist is searching for truth about nature and not materialistic explanations”
-enzyme expert and creationist Dr matti leisola published over 120 papers which have been sited over 1,3000 times in the scientific literature

“I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well informed people I know are religious believers. It inset just that I dont believe in god and naturally, hope there is no god, I dont want there to be a god, I dont wont the universe to be like that.
-Philosopher Thomas nagel the last word,oxford university press new york 1997 p 30

“Evolution can better be understood as the pseudo-scientific justification for a life lived without accountability to ones maker.”
-John D Morris and Frank Sherwin the fossil Record 2017

“People dont believe lies because they have to, but because they want to”
-Malcolm Muggeridge
[-] The following 2 users Like Tolkien1096's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Tolkien1096 - 12-15-2019, 09:01 PM