I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution
There's a logical flaw in the position of theistic evolution that was brought to my attention: that of the Resurrection in the Last Judgment. If theistic evolutionists, of the Christian variety, believe that Christ will restore all men to their bodies at the end of time for judgment, an instantaneous act, why then do they have such trouble with God speaking man into existence, instantaneously, at creation? Obviously most men's bodies will have returned to dust by then.
Unless they think that Christ will call forth the dead and then wait a few eons for man to re-develop from the base elements, I don't see how theistic evolutionists can believe that God had to use a natural process at the beginning, but then can merely act in an instant at the end. It's a completely contradictory view.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8

[Image: 180px-SA_160-Jeremia_op_de_puinhopen_van_Jeruzalem.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Evolutionist - Skepticism of Evolution - by Augustinian - 02-09-2020, 11:14 PM