Games I Enjoy
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (discontinued)
Battlefield 3 (discontinued)
Battlefield 4 (not yet discontinued, but don't play anymore)
Battlefield 1
Next Car Game: Wreckfest
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
War Thunder (free on steam)
Tom Clancy's The Division
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
Project Cars 2 Demo (free on steam)

That's about it. Don't really plan to get Battlefield V, maybe if it's on special, graphics look great, but I'm waiting for a modern warfare again like Battlefield 4 but with updated graphics and performance. I might get The Division 2 when it comes out, not sure yet though.
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
I used to play strategies a lot. My favorites were Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Civilization 4, SimCity. I'm also a big fan of RPGs too, I played almost all Fallout games, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale. 

Nowadays I don't really have time for gaming. I play only mobile games as well as educational apps like this with my kids. I think it's a nice way to have fun and learn something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarryJ's post:
  • Augustinian
(06-03-2019, 03:08 AM)CarryJ Wrote: I used to play strategies a lot. My favorites were Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Civilization 4, SimCity. I'm also a big fan of RPGs too, I played almost all Fallout games, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale. 

Nowadays I don't really have time for gaming. I play only mobile games as well as educational apps like this with my kids. I think it's a nice way to have fun and learn something.
I've been playing a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog games because my daughter loves the character. Which, in turn, has gotten me hooked on them again. Otherwise, occasionally Monster Hunter World when I have some time.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • CarryJ
i like games such as
PubG
call of duty
I like a lot of types of games, and guys have listed a lot of great games above. I like WoW and LoL and WoT but I am also keen on gambling games. I know it can lead me to some problems, but in fact, I often win real money playing online penny slots here and there and it makes me a solid extra income. I don't think that God restricts us from entertaining and making money.