God willing, she reads this.
Sex: Male

Birthdate and age as of posting date: September, 1979 (38 years old)

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes

Basic physical description: Fairly athletic build (I do a lot of exercise)

Do you have any children?: Yes, a 10 year old daughter from a previous relationship, before I became Christian. I am single, and allowed to have a church wedding.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: As a beginner, I have only a partial understanding of the question. I would love to attend a Latin mass soon though.

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: Yes

Patron Saint by Confirmation: I'll have to ask my priest and godfather. 

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: I was raised an atheist, and spent most of my life that way. I opened my heart to God a few years ago, and of course He revealed Himself to me. I completed RCIA, and was baptised at Easter 2018.

Introvert or extrovert?: Probably more extrovert, but not loud.

Keirsey personality type, if known: I don't place a lot of value on psychology.

Ethnic heritage: Caucasian (UK)

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Not really important.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: Younger than me. I strongly believe that women mature faster than me, and that a younger woman and an older man is the best match. This difference does not have to be large though.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: I'm a beginner Catholic. I was a Catechumen who was baptised in Easter 2018. I believe all artificial contraception is clearly banned by the church. NFP is approved, is my understanding.

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: I take a moderate view, but marriage is an institution. Ultimately, some one has to be in charge, or anarchy prevails. I don't boss women around though, and am certainly not disrespectful, or abusive.

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: That's fine by me. I'd rather meet a wife with a career, as long as she's not a workaholic who has values work over family.

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: The most important thing to me, is that we have enough money, and we mutually manage it responsibly. I don't think it's right that I control every financial aspect, and dole out an "allowance".

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Yes. Jesus teaches that even the most wicked can be saved, and the angels rejoice in heaven when one soul is saved. Personally, I have lived a modern, often amoral, lifestyle before embracing God's love for me. I rejected Satan, and continue to do so.

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: No, that's not a realistic wish, in the age bracket that I am dating in.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?:  Lust (thoughts)

What would others say are your best qualities?: Intelligence, politeness, kindness

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: Sometimes I'm too fussy, and can be over critical of myself and others.

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: Health, mutual physical attraction, intelligence.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Drug/alcohol abuse, infidelity, poor hygiene, tolerance of modern "liberal" views on abortion, homosexuality, etc.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: That 

Political ideals: Socially - conservative and traditionalist, economically - I like a system that does support the poor, and offer healthcare, while still ensuring incentive to actually work.

Education: I'll graduate from Bachelor of Nursing in October 2019

Employment: I work in a family-owned business, study Bachelor of Nursing, and volunteer at a hospital. I'll be a registered nurse in October 2019. After that, I plan on working in that field full time, and advancing my career.

Health: Excellent. Very fit and healthy.

Allergies: Some grass pollens, some mold, cats. Nothing life-threatening. (That's an odd question for a dating forum).

Smoke?: No

Drink?: No, except communion wine.

Night owl or morning lark?: Morning lark

How messy or disorganized are you?: Around average, but I desire to be more tidy.

What makes you laugh?: The older episodes of The Simpsons. The later episodes are too left-wing for me nowadays

What are the little things that please or delight you?: I love to spot anxiety, pain, and vulnerability in others; mostly sick patients, and work hard to make them feel better. I believe that God's gift to me is the sensitivity to perceive distress in those around me. 

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: I'd like to be happily married, and working

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing given your gifts and goals?: I'll be doing my best to humbly follow God's path for me. If He wants to give me a wife, He will. If His plan does not involve marriage, then I will follow His path, regardless. I think He'll send me a wife when the time is right.

Intellectual interests: Pharmacology, anatomy, pathophysiology, faith

Hobbies: Cooking, exercise, computer games.

Talents: I'm a good cook, and I am great with computers.

Top 5 Favourite books of all time: I don't really read fiction. I usually read medical books, books on geography/travel, and academic studies. I also love cook books.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: As above ^

Music you actually listen to most often: 80s and 90s pop/rock.

Favourite movies/TV shows: The Simpsons (the earlier seasons)

Favourite foods: Anything South East Asian

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: No, but I don't like junk food.

Serious pet peeves: Sexual immorality, serious greed, bad spelling.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I love dogs, and pretty much anything else is fine, except cats. I really don't like cats at all, and think I have an allergy to them.

Idea of a romantic evening: A long and romantic meal out, followed by a walk along the beach. Time is the key, I believe.

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?: Just the look in a woman's eyes can melt me. I love spending good time together, and really getting to know each other.