Please Pray For Me!
I just caught this thread.  Of course I'll keep you in my prayers today.

Any update?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(07-30-2018, 06:48 AM)Jeeter Wrote: I just caught this thread.  Of course I'll keep you in my prayers today.

Any update?

Thank You for Your Prayers

Just to bring you up to date, my vision has returned in my right eye. However, since this is the second time it's happened, I am going to have it looked at.

Saturday, I was still blind in that eye. I woke up during the night and realised that I could see again, but poorly. Yesterday, it improved even more, and today it's basically back to normal

Again, thank you all, and please offer a prayer of thanksgiving to Our Lord for the intercession of St Lucy.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Roger Buck, Sacred Heart lover
Just saw this, Jovan, but prayers anyway.
Pray
(07-31-2018, 12:26 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Thank You for Your Prayers

Just to bring you up to date, my vision has returned in my right eye. However, since this is the second time it's happened, I am going to have it looked at.

Saturday, I was still blind in that eye. I woke up during the night and realised that I could see again, but poorly. Yesterday, it improved even more, and today it's basically back to normal

Again, thank you all, and please offer a prayer of thanksgiving to Our Lord for the intercession of St Lucy.

Deo gratias!   Applause Amen!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(07-31-2018, 12:26 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: please offer a prayer of thanksgiving to Our Lord for the intercession of St Lucy.

Thank God. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for the intercession of St Lucy and still praying, friend.
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: traditionalist-catholic-210h.png]

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/c/RogerBuck