Latest Video From Roger Buck!
Thumbs Up 
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
My goodness, SHL - you beat me to this. God bless you for this - very grateful indeed to you or anyone else who can share and help me promote this project.

Struggling to find time right now - I'm grateful to say this video has had a more dramatic response than any other I've done, with a, for me, shocking number of new subscribers in 48 hours and I can't quite keep up with responses on various platforms and everything else.

For now, I will just paste in the description of the video from YouTube:

Quote:Speaking of this video, Roger Buck says:

"This feels for me the most important video I have yet done. It is both a political statement - and very, very much a personal one. I have bared more of my soul in this one than any other.

In the wake of the tragic abortion referendum this year, I have needed to confront the indoctrination of once Catholic Ireland like never before. 

In that inner process, indeed inner revolution, the legacy of the great G.K. Chesterton and Hilaire Belloc has guided me.  What has resulted is a very wide-ranging exploration of apparently very disparate elements, including:

* Irish Mysticism and British Materialism

* The Easter Rising of 1916 and Catholic Ireland

* Carroll Quigley, Conspiracy and the Anglo-American Establishment

* George Soros

* The Economist and other cesspits

* The Alt-Right

* Liberalism vs. Conservativism

* Katy Perry

* Tragedy and Hope

* and, of course, the Chesterbelloc and its alternative Catholic and Distributist vision to Capitalism."

Of course, any comments from others here most appreciated ...
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: 0.png]

See All my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/RogerBuck