Statement from USCCB on Abuse
There is an email at the bottom of the release if anyone wants to send feedback.

Cardinal DiNardo’s content is as expected.  

USCCB: August 01 Release
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
More arse covering, crocodile tears of 'repentance', and lies, 'But we had no idea'. Basta!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, The Tax Collector
Nobody - and I mean Nobody - should believe them until we see results. And no more cash until lots of bums get canned - priests and bishops.

Until then - I'm done with them, and will try to educate others as best I can.
(08-01-2018, 04:22 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: There is an email at the bottom of the release if anyone wants to send feedback.

yawn...
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • The Tax Collector
I headlined my blogpost when I shared this, 'A Statement from 'Uncle Ted's' Enablers, the USCCB'.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • The Tax Collector
(08-01-2018, 04:22 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: There is an email at the bottom of the release if anyone wants to send feedback.

Pax!  I think we all know how to feel, think, and pray about this situation as well as who to forgive - but do they?  Meeting after meeting - council after council - document after document & really they just need to say goodbye to those involved and use better screening and formation.  It is true Bishops need a spiritual conversion, so go and work on that - there is no point in constantly telling us - they need to go and get things going!  From what I am hearing, they won't be getting very much $ from collections for a long time.   God bless, angeltime :heart:
And this is also breaking in Honduras, Chile, and Australia.
[quote pid='1381368' dateline='1533166196']
Eric FAnd this is also breaking in Honduras, Chile, and Australia.
[/quote]

Read this blog post I posted this afternoon.

The Author of 'The Dictator Pope' on the Rodríguez Maradiaga-Pineda Corruption Scandal

So Francis waited a year to accept this corrupt pervert's resignation? Why am I not surprised?

Chevalier Sire tweeted this as a series of tweets. I've merged them for ease of reading.

From @DictatorPope, the official Twitter account of Chevalier Henry Sire, SMOM (suspended), author of The Dictator Pope and Phoenix From the Ashes.

For my readers: on 20 July it was announced that the Pope had accepted the resignation of Bishop Pineda, the auxiliary bishop of Tegucigalpa who has been accused of a wide range of sexual and financial offences. What is worth noting is that he had submitted that resignation a good 12 months earlier, when the findings of the papal enquiry into his case were first available. Why did it take 12 months to accept his resignation?

Presumably because of the continued protection given by Cardinal Rodríguez Maradiaga, who even put Pineda in sole charge of the archdiocese during his own recent absences. The result was the state of fear suffered by those who had accused Pineda, and who supposed that the high-level protection he enjoyed was enabling him to escape scot free.

The world's media have continued to ignore this evidence that Card. Maradiaga, the man chosen by Francis, in a characteristic act of cronyism, to lead the reform of the Church, has been presiding for years over a uniquely sinister scene of corruption in his own archdiocese.

Maradiaga and Pineda will one day face their reckoning, and in the meantime we, as Catholics, should rightly feel a deep sense of revulsion and disgust.

St Bernard of Clairvaux