Men, What is Something You Wish Your Wife Would Do More?
(01-19-2019, 05:32 PM)In His Love Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:25 PM)Jeeter Wrote: I thought havoc was being sarcastic.

I certainly hope so. Havok, can you confirm whether or not you were being sarcastic? Tone is hard to read through text and I may have misinterpreted you.

Yes, completely sarcastic.
(01-19-2019, 06:37 PM)havok579257 Wrote:

I certainly hope so. Havok, can you confirm whether or not you were being sarcastic? Tone is hard to read through text and I may have misinterpreted you.

That's a relief. Please disregard what I posted, then. I apologize for misinterpreting you.
(01-19-2019, 06:37 PM)havok579257 Wrote:

Wait--was that sarcasm?
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
[-] The following 1 user Likes RyanPatrick's post:
  • richgr
(05-06-2019, 07:55 AM)alijxn Wrote: Men, what are some things you wish your wives/girlfriends would do more of?
Everything and anything aside from sit on Facebook, Instagram and snapchat every free moment. Maybe help do chores around the house without being asked repeatedly and without grief could be a start?
And I understood that man can find no reason of all those works of God that are done under the sun: and the more he shall labour to seek, so much the less shall he find: yea, though the wise man shall say, that he knoweth it, he shall not be able to find it. -Ecclesiastes 8:17

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
In addition to the above:
Delete your social media all together.
[-] The following 2 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • Augustinian, piscis