Ladies, what is something you wish your husbands would do more?
Go to Mass without being asked to go to Mass.  Get ready without being told what time it is.  Get the kids ready, too.
Quit leaving your dirty underwear on the floor.
Be careful with money - not "make more money", be careful with what we have.
And take out the trash without being asked.  The can is there, right there, in the kitchen.  I see it, you see it, the kids see it, don't make me ask you to take it out (or do any other chore that needs to be done.  Just be a grownup and do the chore).
Hhhmmmm, I am seeing a theme here.  Don't be a large child.  Be a man.  Be a leader.  Be an example.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaryTN's post:
  • knitwit, mpk1987
Totally agree with Mary TN. Men, one of the most helpful things you can do for your wife (besides loving Our Lord and incorporating His Law into your daily life) is to not act in such a way as to make yourself just another child she has to take care of.

This means picking up your dirty laundry, helping keep the kitchen clean (or at least not making it any dirtier than it already is), replacing the toilet paper roll when it's empty, not leaving beer mugs and plates all over the house, etc.

Never underestimate the value of a "housebroken" man Wink 

It never hurts to ask your wife "How can I help you today? What needs to be done?" I know, it will hurt, but she'll be so pleased and surprised you asked that her happiness will be a reward in itself (and she will probably be much more willing to respond when you initiate lovemaking--wink wink).
Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them." I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them,” because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

Well...
I would dearly love for my husband to believe what I say.
I would love to talk about the Faith, but he nearly dies of embarrassment if I do (and he's Catholic!)
I would love to hear him tell me he loves me.
I would fall over in a dead (but happy) faint if he ever hugged me.